emnos Introduces a New Category Diagnostic Solution for Retail
MUNICH, Dec. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — emnos, the retail analytics and shopper insights organization, introduces emnosNavigator; its latest solution stemming from the company’s new Solutions-focused strategy. emnosNavigator is a game-changing category diagnostic solution that allows retail category managers to uncover the root cause analysis of unusual category movements within three clicks.
emnos is rolling out new Solutions in the retail insights and category management space and moving to continue its history of industry-leading solutions for retailers and their suppliers. With retailers already facing multiple challenges such as an omnichannel world, understanding millennial behavior, and manufacturer collaborations, they are actively looking at solutions which can simplify their business operations and make better decisions that result in growing consumer satisfaction and increasing shareholder value. “emnos has remained at the forefront of innovative shopper science solutions and ideas, from which our clients have benefited, for years now. emnosNavigator is the next step in our journey with retailers. Soon they will be able to realize the difference this and our other new Solutions can bring to their business,” said Florian Baur, CEO.
About emnos: emnos enables retailers to transform shopper data into tangible growth through its retail insights solutions focused on Category Management and Personalized Marketing. Driven by powerful analytics, years of retail insights expertise and intelligent technology, emnos‘ quick-to-deploy SaaS-based solutions enable retailers to best engage their customers and drive growth. With offices in five countries, emnos works with some of the leading global retailers spread throughout Europe and the USA. emnos is part of Loyalty Partner GmbH, which also operates PAYBACK multipartner loyalty program, and is a subsidiary of American Express.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Klarna North America Sees Surge in US. Merchant And Consumer adoption of Finances
- Shinhan Bank secures and simplifies mobile banking service with Trustonic
- SICOM Moves Corporate Headquarters to Accommodate Rapid Growth
- Bluestar Announces the Attainment Of PCI P2PE Validation
- Amazon, Hyperwallet partner to pay out new AUS Marketplace
- Kona I And Linexens Sign Strategic Cooperation Agreement
- Symphony GOLD Named a Representative Vendor in 2017 Gartner Market Guide
- Automated Border Control Kiosks Reach 71% CAGR Over Four Years with 71 Installations at 59
- Loyalty Program Adds More ’Wow’ to the Winter Holidays
- Allied Wallet Projects Significant Growth Upon Chip and Pin mPOS Launch