Epson Adds Two MAXStick Media Solutions to List of Media- TM-L90 PLUS LFC Label Printers
Use of Tested Media Helps Maintain Print Quality, Print Head Life and Warranty Coverage
LONG BEACH, Calif., October 3, 2016 –– Today, Epson America, Inc., a leading supplier of value-added Point of Sale (POS) solutions, announced that MAXStick, provider of liner-free, repositionable thermal label products, has been added to Epson’s “tested” media list for its TM-L90 Plus liner-free compatible (LFC) thermal label printers. Use of these tested labels in the Epson TM-L90 Plus LFC printers helps give customers confidence that print quality, print head life and warranty coverage will be maintained.
The addition of the 74gsm MAXStick Plus Diamond Adhesive Formation 58mm width roll, and the 55gsm 2GO 4 Stripe Adhesive 80mm width roll to the Epson’s TM-L90 Plus LFC printer, enables customers in QSR and hospitality to quickly print order details and add appropriate labels to orders so food service operators can easily ensure that the right order is delivered to the right consumer, improving order accuracy and efficiencies.
“We are proud to be able to provide our customers with media solutions that Epson has placed on its list of tested media,” said Mike Vigunas, president at MAXStick. “Because our media offer liner free repositionable labeling as well as receipt printing for a variety of applications, QSRs, restaurants, delis, groceries, etc., benefit from flexibility and additional ways to gain business advantages.”
“We are very pleased with the two innovative MAXStick media products that have been tested for use with our TM-L90 Plus LFC printer,” said Gregg Brunnick, director of product management & technical services, Business Systems Division. “Use of tested labels helps ensure that print quality and print head life will be maintained, which is critical for our customers. They also get to take advantage of the great features MAXStick offers such as its eco-friendliness and linerless label roll, eliminating unnecessary waste.”
MAXStick Media Features
- Direct thermal linerless label roll
- Produces variable length, self adhesive labels
- Labels can be removed and restuck multiple times
- Repositionable – leaves no residue when removed
- No black sensing marks required for cutting the labels
- Eco friendly, recyclable, and Bisphenol-Free
- No silicon coatings — thermal print head friendly
- No wasted liner backing paper
Epson TM-L90 Plus LFC Features
- Support for 58mm print width size in addition to 40mm and 80mm
- Enhanced paper savings options reduce paper usage up to 30 percent
- Supports receipt printing in addition to liner free labeling which helps customers standardize on one printer for their printing needs
- A built-in USB interface in addition to the other user-selected interface to make it easier to deploy in a different application if needed
- Intuitive on-off switch making it easier for the service representative to determine that the unit is on
Headquartered in Lancaster PA, MAXStick® liner-free direct thermal label products are produced by MAX International Converters, Inc. under a licensing agreement with MAXStick® Products Ltd. MAXStick® Products are distributed worldwide by MAX International and affiliated partners. www.maxstick.com
About Epson America, Inc.
Founded in 1975 and headquartered in Long Beach, CA, Epson America, Inc. is the U.S. affiliate of Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, a global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality technology products that meet customer demands for increased functionality, compactness, systems integration and energy efficiency. For over 40 years, Epson’s advanced technology has been at work in millions of POS systems around the world. Today Epson’s Business Systems Division continues to bring industry-leading, open architecture, smart technologies to the point of service. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (http://twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), and YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/EpsonAmerica).
Other Point of Sale blogs of interest:
- Mastercard makes ‘selfie’ payment technology a reality
- City of Ekurhuleni and Mastercard Help Ratepayers Pay Their Bills Using Their Smartphones
- Mi9 Retail Doubles Revenue through Q3 2016
- New Relic Helps Leading Retailers Prepare for and Thrive During Their ’Black Friday’
- Holiday Spending is Expected to Increase 10% During 2016 Season, Although Store-Based Retailers
- SYNQY Announces World’s First Open Retail-Merchandising Platform for Ecommerce