Epson Introduces New PowerLite 2000-Series Wireless and Portable Projectors
LONG BEACH, Calif., Oct. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Epson, the number-one selling projector brand worldwide, today announced the PowerLite® 2247U, 2142W, and 2042 – three new wireless1, portable projectors that shine bright and feature big, stunning imagery. Designed to excel in a variety of environments, including rooms with ambient lighting, the PowerLite 2000-Series is perfect for higher education, corporations, and houses of worship. In addition, the new series features a compact and versatile form factor for portability or installation, and comes equipped with enterprise level security.
Epson projectors feature 3-chip technology for up to 3x Higher Color Brightness2 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut3 than competitive 1-chip DLP projectors – delivering remarkable color accuracy. The PowerLite 2000-Series supports advanced wired and wireless solutions – including MHL and HDMI – allowing users to project presentations from laptops, mobile and streaming devices1. The high-end PowerLite 2247U and 2142W models offer wireless screen mirroring from a smartphone or streaming device with Miracast. The PowerLite 2142W offers WXGA resolution, and the PowerLite 2247U features WUXGA Full HD resolution, enabling Full HD-quality content for each projector. In addition, the PowerLite 2042 with XGA resolution provides 4,400 lumens of color brightness and 4,400 lumens of white brightness4 for more accurate colors and sharp image resolution, even in well-lit rooms. The PowerLite 2247U and 2142W models provide 4,200 lumens of color brightness and 4,200 lumens of white brightness4.
The new PowerLite 2000-Series models deliver innovative features that ensure bright, vibrant images, as well as quick and easy setup across devices. The projectors include the following features:
- More accurate, vivid color even in well-lit rooms – The PowerLite 2247U and 2142W feature 4,200 lumens of color brightness and 4,200 lumens of white brightness4, and the PowerLite 2042 features 4,400 lumens of color brightness and 4,400 lumens of white brightness4
- Remarkable color accuracy– 3LCD, 3-chip technology for up to 3x Higher Color Brightness2 and up to 3x Wider Color Gamut3 than competitive 1-chip DLP projectors
- Wireless Connectivity – Project from your laptop, tablet or smartphone1 without plugging into the projector, so you can move freely
- HDMI Video and Audio – Works with the latest laptops and media players
- Quick and Easy Setup – Get up and running in no time with built-in wireless, easy image adjustments and convenient controls
- Long-lasting lamp – up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode5
Availability and Support
The PowerLite 2247U will be available in November, and the PowerLite 2142W, and PowerLite 2042 models will be available in December through authorized Epson resellers. All PowerLite products come with a two-year limited warranty and a 90-day limited lamp warranty, with next business day6 replacement to the U.S. or Canada, free of charge and arriving with a postage-paid return shipping label. For additional information, visit www.epson.com/projectors.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 72,000 employees in 88 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
PointofSale.com, now in its 8th year, does not sell products or services and we rely on sponsors to keep the site up. We are independently owned and operated. Please visit the POS software pages and POS hardware pages (see left side menu above) to find great POS products from various vendors. For more info, contact us through the Footer menu below.
Other POS News:
- Grubhub Partners with BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse to Provide Online Ordering, Delivery and
- Fifth Third to Advance B2B Accounts Payable for Commercial Clients
- GroupBy Supports Accelerated Growth with U.S. Office and Increased Presence in Toronto
- Glance Technologies Announces Agreement to Receive $1 Million in Fees for Mobile Payment App
- Everything But Water Selects Manhattan Active Omni for Omnichannel Customer Experience
- MoneyOnMobile Announces Record Monthly Revenue in September
- RSPA Announces New President/CEO – Former VP of Oracle
- NRF CEO in The Hill: Modernize NAFTA But Do Not Withdraw
- September Retail Sales Up After Hurricanes Increase Demand for Building Supplies
- TruRating Now Available on CT-Payment Point-of-Sale Terminals Deployed in Canada