Epson LABELWORKS PX Launches the LW-PX350 Label Printer
SOMERSET, WI | NOV. 21, 2017 | The new Epson LABELWORKS PX LW-PX350 is a portable wire-marking, barcode and general-identification printer for creating custom and compliant labels up to 3/4″ (18 mm) wide.
Identify wires and equipment, organize tool cribs and storage bins, make safety labels, tag assets and more. With special-function hot keys and an automatic cutter, this easy-to-use label maker offers extraordinary flexibility and power at an extremely affordable price.
The LW-PX350 allows users to quickly sequence numbers and letters commonly used for wire and cable identification. Backed by LABELWORKS PX’s unbeatable lifetime warranty, the LW-PX350 meets MIL-STD 810 drop-test specifications to ensure durability.
“The LW-PX350 is a cost-conscious choice for a variety of applications,” says Andrew Kasun, marketing manager for Epson LABELWORKS PX. “Professionals in construction, warehouse and industrial settings will be impressed by the PX350’s versatility, wide range of supplies, and ease of use for almost any labeling application on the job or in the field.”
The LW-PX350 uses LABELWORKS PX industrial supplies from 1/8″ (4 mm) to 3/4″ (18 mm) wide, including five sizes of heat shrink tubing (1/8”, 3/16”, ¼” 3/8” and ½”) plus magnetic, strong adhesive, removable adhesive and more. Durable LABELWORKS PX supplies have more material per cartridge and are designed to simplify supply selection for professional and industrial visual communication throughout the facility or on the job site.
Epson LABELWORKS PX products are available through K-Sun Corporation’s authorized distributor network in North America. For more information contact K-Sun at 1-800-622-6312, email@example.com or http://labelworks.epson.com.
- Future of retail report predicts mobile rise decline will hinder amazon’s ambitions
- Lucova’s FIIT POE Named Top 10 Most Trusted POS Solution
- First Data and AccorHotels Form Strategic Relationship
- Businesses Must Be Alert For Increased ID Theft Attempts Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Top 6 Tips to Avoid Getting Duped By Online Scams This Christmas
- Automated Parcel Delivery Terminals Market Worth $1.06 Grand View Research, Inc.
- ACI Worldwide and Payworks Power Global Omni-Commerce in The Cloud Nasdaq:ACIW
- Camden Market First to Offer WeChat Pay at the Point of Sale in the UK With SafeCharge
- Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Devices Market and Recognition Technology
- National Retail Federation CEO to Host Media Briefing on 2017 Thanksgiving Weekend