Epson Offers Worry-Free Printing as a Unique Holiday Gift for Every Member of the Family
LONG BEACH, Calif., Dec. 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — As the holidays near and the gift-hunting season ensues, Epson offers a gift that is practical, versatile and affordable for every member of the family this year. The Expression® ET-2750 EcoTank®cartridge-free printer ($299.99 MSRP) offers users hassle-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. With up to two years of ink in the box1— enough ink to print up to 6,500 pages black/5,200 color2 and equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge sets3— any EcoTank owner will enjoy quality prints and the convenience of minimal ink changes.
“Picking the right gift is always a challenge, particularly one that remains relevant and entertaining as the years pass and family members grow up,” said Brian Baltezore, product manager at Epson America. “Offering savings of up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement bottles4 and the convenience of printing anything in color without worry, EcoTank is great for families. Whether powering a loved one’s ambitions and dreams as a small business owner or finding ways to entertain the kids, this printer offers something for everyone.”
An EcoTank all-in-one printer is the perfect gift for a family full of all sorts of characters:
- For the Work-From-Home Parent: Reliable printing is a must-have for any business endeavor. Give the ambitious entrepreneur in your life the gift of printing thousands of pages5 worry-free and hassle-free, including business cards, advertisements and flyers, PowerPoint presentations, financial documents, and more. With features such as a built-in memory card slot6 for quick, PC-free printing and uniquely keyed auto-stop ink bottles for easy filling of each color, the ET-2750 EcoTank will support the independent worker bee for the long haul.
- For the Avid Learner: Whether working on multiplication tables or packing up for college, the EcoTank helps students focus on their studies rather than replacing their printer ink. Now the avid learner can print out homework assignments, term papers, study guides for easy reading and highlighting, PowerPoint slides from lecture or resumes for career fairs without worrying about a surprise ink shortage during late-night study sessions or minutes before school starts.
- For the Social Butterfly: Gift an EcoTank to keep the good times rolling. The EcoTank’s new borderless 4″ x 6″ photo capabilities are perfect for decorating a teenager’s bedroom walls full of photos with friends or showcasing memories in picture frames and poster boards for birthdays and graduation celebrations. Any teenager on-the-go will appreciate wireless printing from tablets and smartphones7, great for last minute concert ticket printing and more.
- For the Perpetual Volunteer: Treat the do-gooder in your life by gifting an EcoTank to fuel all their volunteer activities, from parents working after-school fundraisers and events to the non-profit charity worker. The ET-2750 cartridge-free printer is equivalent to 30 ink cartridges3, making printing event flyers, information packets, music sheets for the choir group or games for the senior home, and anything else a favorite organization needs a breeze.
About EcoTank Printers
Epson’s EcoTank line of Supertank all-in-one printers feature cartridge-free printing and revolutionary ink replacement technology. They offer an unbeatable combination of value1 and convenience, with super-high-capacity, easy-to-fill ink tanks. These all-in-one printers come with enough ink in the box to print for up to two years1, so you can print thousands of pages5 before replacing ink. To learn more, visit www.epson.com/ecotank.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 80,000 employees in 86 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
EPSON and EcoTank are registered trademarks, and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2017 Epson America, Inc.
Other Point of Sale News:
- The Future of Food Retailing Joe’s, and Natural Channel Grocery
- Retailers Say Senate Passage of Tax Reform Could Give Shoppers ‘Free Christmas’
- PAR Technology Corporation Announces Participation in the KeyBanc 2017 Conference Dec 5-6
- First Data Completes Acquisition of BluePay
- Digital Signage Market – Expected to Reach $31.7 Billion by 2025 – Research and Markets
- Chain Restaurants Say EPA Ethanol Fuel Level for 2018 is Too High
- Latest Mastercard Start Path Program Includes Blockchain, Digital Identity and Healthcare
- Infinite Peripherals Launches InfineaRetail™ Airline Edition for In-Flight Retail Service
- Retailers Urge Senate Passage of ‘Once-in-a-Generation’ Tax Reform Bill
- FIME expands Discover Network With End-to-end Certification Tools and Services