Euclid Analytics Appoints Brennan O’Donnell SVP Sales and Business Development
Building on $20M Series C Momentum, Tech Veteran Brennan O’Donnell Joins Euclid to Tap the Growing Demand for Location Analytics and Omni-Channel Solutions
SAN FRANCISCO, CA–(Marketwired – Jan 26, 2016) – Euclid Analytics, the leader in location analytics, today announced the appointment of Brennan O’Donnell as Senior Vice President of Sales and Business Development. Brennan joins Euclid’s executive leadership team with over 15 years of experience building and scaling technology companies. In his role, Brennan will lead the company’s worldwide sales, customer success and strategic partnerships. Brennan’s appointment supports Euclid’s recent $20 million Series C round, as well as the company’s rapid growth, fueled by strong market demand from brick-and-mortar businesses that partner with Euclid to gain a single view into customer behavior across online and offline channels.
Brennan joins Euclid from SurveyMonkey, where he served as the Vice President of Sales and Customer Success and was responsible for building and leading the company’s Enterprise business. He was also a Vice President at Yammer, where he helped lead the enterprise social network to a $1.2B acquisition by Microsoft. Previously, Brennan spent 9 years at Google, most recently leading Worldwide Sales Operations at Google for Work. He also built and led multiple sales and operations teams across Google’s advertising, search and consumer businesses, and spent 7 years in Europe where he was on the management team that built out Google’s EMEA business operations.
“On the heels of our rapid growth and recent funding, Brennan is a welcome addition to our executive management team,” said Brent Franson, CEO of Euclid Analytics. “As we tackle the massive market potential ahead of us, Brennan’s extensive sales and operations experience will be of tremendous value as we explore new growth opportunities and expand the business.”
“I’m excited to be joining the innovator in location analytics,” said Brennan. “Retailers, along with other brick-and-mortar businesses, are entering the most significant period of transformation they’ve ever faced. Euclid’s strong market position, innovative technology, and impressive customer base makes it uniquely positioned to help companies gain a single view of their customers and create personalized experiences in the physical world.”
As the company expands, Euclid is actively hiring for its sales, engineering and go-to-market teams in San Francisco. To learn more about Euclid and view open positions, please visit http://www.euclidanalytics.com/about/careers.
Euclid Analytics is the world leader in location analytics. Over 500 brands across retail, banks, quick service restaurants, airports and shopping malls are using Euclid to understand customer behavior in their physical locations to optimize marketing, operations and staffing. Affordable and requiring no new hardware, Euclid is easy to deploy on leading Wi-Fi systems in less than 48 hours. Euclid’s growing network captures billions of measurements per day across 65 countries and tens of thousands of locations, analyzing hundreds of millions of physical customer touch points per year.
Euclid is backed by leading venture capital firms Benchmark Capital and NEA, as well as Cox Enterprises and Groupe Arnault, the controlling shareholder of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world leader in luxury products.
- ^ Euclid Analytics (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ recent $20 million Series C round (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ SurveyMonkey (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ Yammer (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ Google for Work (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ http://www.euclidanalytics.com/about/careers (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ Euclid Analytics (ctt.marketwire.com)
- Zaxby’s Chooses the Newly Upgraded Gift Card Program
- MasterPass by MasterCard to Make Booking Travel Even Easier for JetBlue
- New Bottle Cap Protection for Retail Spirits From Checkpoint Systems
- Toshiba Promotes Adrian Fuentes-Sanabria to Vice President of International Sales
- USA Technologies Acquires VendScreen Assets
- APT Announces Release of APT Engage with MasterCard Insights
- Verifone to Acquire AJB Software
- Verifone to Deliver End-to-End, EMV-Ready Solution to Dynamics Customers
- In-Store Beacons: Beam Me Down A Recipe Scotty
- Elo Expands Retail Self-Service With EMV & NFC-Enabled Payment Solution