Expansion of Kentico MVP Program Continues
BEDFORD, N.H., Jan. 26, 2017 — Kentico Software, a fast-growing software company with offices in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America, announced today the expansion of the Kentico Most Valuable Professional (MVP) program. Launched in 2009, the program brings together the best and the brightest developers from the Kentico partner community and positions them as resources to help and support the community at large.
Joining the MVP program for 2017 are Kristian Bortnik of Web Design Magic, based in Australia, and Matt Nield of Ridgeway, based in the United Kingdom.
“I view Kentico MVPs as a combination of technology experts and advocates, focused on building and supporting the wider community,” said Bortnik.
“The task, as I see it,” added Nield, “is to help others get the maximum possible benefit out of the Kentico platform. The Kentico community is growing, and I’d like to think that the MVPs are helping to fuel and sustain that growth.”
The new recruits join their MVP colleagues:
- Roman Hutnyk – Bits Orchestra (Italy)
- Brian McKeiver – BizStream (USA)
- Michael Kincaid – ecentricarts (Canada & Ireland)
- David te Kloese – Evident (Netherlands & Portugal)
- Andy Thompson – Get Started (Australia)
- Laura Frese – iMedia (USA)
- Brenden Kehren – Kehren Development (USA)
- Ilesh Mistry – MMT Digital (UK)
- Jeroen Fürst – TrueLime (Netherlands)
“Kristian and Matt have been major contributors to the Kentico community for some time now, so it’s a pleasure to recognize them officially as MVPs,” said Technical Evangelist Bryan Soltis, who manages the MVP program. “Now that we have at least two MVPs in place in every major region, we can make greater headway in helping developers all over the world improve their experience with the Kentico platform.”
MVPs are vetted from hundreds of Kentico experts working in some 100 countries. More information about the program can be found at http://devnet.kentico.com/articles/announcing-the-2017-kentico-mvps.
Kentico’s product line includes Kentico EMS, the all-in-one CMS, E-commerce, and Online Marketing platform and Kentico Cloud, the comprehensive cloud-first headless CMS and digital experience platform.
Kentico EMS’s rich selection of out-of-the-box web parts, easy customizations, and open API quickly gets websites operational. The all-in-one platform combines a full set of integrated solutions, including Online Marketing, E-commerce, Online Communities, and Intranet and Collaboration. Kentico EMS allows you to manage contacts and campaigns, track the customer journey, provide global e-commerce functionality, and measure and analyze the results to create and manage customer experiences easily in a dynamic business environment.
Kentico Cloud is the cloud-first headless CMS and digital experience platform. Users can manage structured content for multi-channel delivery, use the API-first CMS to display that content on any website or device, and track visitor interactions to personalize the digital experience.
Kentico Software was launched with one vision in mind—to build exceptional digital platforms that allow clients to connect with their customers, help them surpass their business goals, and achieve digital marketing and e-commerce success. Kentico’s 24/7 support and 7-day bug-fix policy help customers deliver projects on time and budget.
Founded in 2004, Kentico Software is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner headquartered in the Czech Republic with offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, and Australia. Kentico Software has 1,000 digital solution partners and powers 25,000 websites across 100 countries. Customers include Gibson, Twinings, Ingram Micro, Mazda, Kingspan, Hunter Fan, Starbucks, and Allergan.
Other point of sale articles of interest:
- Mirakl eCommerce Announces Record Growth, Continued International Expansion
- NCR Silver Launches Redesigned Point-of-Sale Application
- Interactions Releases “Winter Shopping Trend Report”
- Expansion of Kentico MVP Program Continues
- Tostitos Delivers Big Game Revelers A New Way to Party Safely
- Neopost New Digital Solutions Facilitate the Day-to-Day Operations of Small Businesses
- Mastercard and Gilead Sciences to Explore Digitized Healthcare in Resource Limited Setting
- Retail Industry Veteran Chris Allan Appointed as SmartFocus CEO