Growth Fuels Tillster’s (Restaurant Point of sale) Move to Larger Los Angeles Office
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Tillster, the global leader in digital restaurant solutions, announces its move to Los Angeles’ talent-rich Westwood neighborhood giving the company more space to expand. As the restaurant industry continues to adopt technology to improve guest experience, Tillster’s Los Angeles employee base has quadrupled in size in the last two years. The company currently enables more than 35 million digital orders per year and is seeing significant expansion across all platforms.
The company’s new, open-plan space will give Tillster much-needed room to grow, and its proximity to elite Southern California universities and tech communities allows Tillster to tap into additional talent wells. With a focus on expanding its sales, account-management and guest-engagement teams, the move will also allow for continued domestic and international expansion.
Tillster simplifies digital ordering, improves customer engagement, and grows restaurant revenue and traffic through online and mobile ordering, delivery, and self-service kiosks. The company also offers a comprehensive suite of marketing programs and analytics aimed at building brand loyalty and driving sales. Its award-winning technologies and services lend themselves to the quick service, fast casual and casual dining segments, making Tillster the global leader in the space.
“We’re committed to growing our centers of excellence and finding new talent,” says Perse Faily, Tillster’s CEO. “The new office personifies our core values of collaborating, cultivating teamwork, innovating and having fun, and it positions us to better serve customers around the world.”
Tillster is experiencing incredible growth, not only in its Los Angeles office, but also in its other offices in San Diego and Atlanta. With teams in France, Portugal, India and Thailand, global growth is also on the rise.
Tillster’s fast-paced expansion can be attributed to the market’s desire to elevate to a provider known for delivering outcomes.
“Tillster already serves some of the biggest brands in the restaurant world,” Faily says, “and our global footprint is continuing to grow. Our new space in Los Angeles represents a major step forward.”
Tillster is the global leader in powering online ordering and delivery solutions for restaurant brands looking to increase revenue and achieve operational efficiencies. Enabling more than 35 million digital orders per year, it offers the added dimension of integrated marketing and data mining so that restaurants can realize more orders, more often, more ways. With teams in the U.S., Europe and Asia, Tillster serves more than 100 global and regional brands, including Burger King, Baskin-Robbins, KFC, McAlister’s Deli, and Pizza Hut. For more information, please visit http://www.tillster.com.
More news about point of sale, from Pointofsale.com:
- Social Media and Retail Executives Among Keynote Speakers at #NRF2018: Retail’s Big Show
- First Data Introduces Disburse-to-Debit Solution for Real Time Payments
- New Release of Transaction+ Payment Processing Application for Retailers and Restaurants
- Pundi X launches first retail point of sale solution for cryptocurrency in Indonesia
- #shoporg17 Dynamic Action named Retail’s Digital Startup of the Year
- Sonic Drive-In Point of Sale Systems Hacked – KrebsonSecurity.com
- O Alliance Continues Expansion With Addition of Olson-NG Retail Consulting
- NRF Launches New Quarterly Report On Consumer Behavior
- Study: 37% of shoppers don’t trust Alexa with their payment info
- Retailers Say Tax Reform Proposal Could Provide Major Boost for the Economy
- NRF President and CEO to Host Media Briefing on 2017 Holiday Forecast