Fast Fashion Chain A’GACI Adopts Analytics Data-Driven Insights
SAN FRANCISCO, CA–(Marketwired – Mar 17, 2016) – Euclid Analytics, the leader in location analytics, today announced it is working with A’GACI, one of the fastest growing brick-and-mortar fashion brands. The San Antonio-based company currently manages 65 stores in ten states and Puerto Rico, and plans to add more than 20 stores in the U.S. next year. A’GACI is leveraging Euclid across its entire chain to view customer engagement trends, build smarter loyalty programs and make data-driven decisions to improve operations.
A’GACI focuses on “fast fashion” for 18-to-24-year old women. To cater to this trend-setting segment, A’GACI updates its merchandise assortment a dozen times a year and provides personalized in-store recommendations. Euclid is directly impacting A’GACI’s business by measuring the impact of critical in-store operations activities such as floor set changes (the arrangement of merchandise in the store). Observing the length of time customers stay after a changeover helps A’GACI evaluate the impact of each new floor set. As more insight is provided over time, the fashion chain will be better able to define trends and drive more in-store engagement.
Requiring no new hardware, Euclid was fast and easy to deploy on A’GACI’s existing Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi system. Euclid has proven to be the perfect complement to A’GACI’s existing reporting tools and processes, allowing a truly complete view of their business and in-store customers. Additionally, the company uses Euclid’s data to help make decisions regarding store locations, staffing (down to hourly increments) and store hours (e.g., the best times to be open for holidays).
“Euclid supports the dynamic nature of A’GACI’s business,” said Brent Franson, CEO of Euclid Analytics. “With A’GACI’s frequently rotating merchandise, it’s essential to understand customer behaviors and in-store trends. Euclid’s ability to rapidly deploy across A’GACI’s entire chain and measure key operations activities is helping fuel the company’s next phase of growth.”
“We’ve always been revolutionary in the fashion world, with an emphasis on highly personalized customer service and the newest fashions for the trendy young woman,” said Reid Hackney, CFO of A’GACI. “Equipped with Euclid’s data, we’re innovating once again. In 2016, we plan to leverage in-store analytics to bring a new, seamless omnichannel culture and guide future growth.”
Euclid Analytics is the world leader in location analytics. Over 500 brands across retail, banks, quick service restaurants, airports and shopping malls are using Euclid to understand customer behavior in their physical locations to optimize marketing, operations and staffing. Affordable and requiring no new hardware, Euclid is easy to deploy on leading Wi-Fi systems in less than 48 hours. Euclid’s growing network captures billions of measurements per day across 65 countries and tens of thousands of locations, analyzing hundreds of millions of physical customer touch points per year.
Euclid is backed by leading venture capital firms Benchmark Capital and NEA, as well as Cox Enterprises and Groupe Arnault, the controlling shareholder of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world leader in luxury products.
MORE POS News:
- Retailers Risk Potential Email Marketing Backlash
- ACH Payment Solution Provider Takes the Headache out of Getting Payments
- Future POS Certifies to Vantiv Integrated Payments for EMV Solution
- Unified Grocers Expands Retail Tech and Partners with NCBP Point of Sale Solutions
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Launches Mobile App
- Software Update Makes Deploying Elo Touchscreens for In-Store E-Commerce Easier Than Ever
- Aims to Lead in Underserved Russian POS and Hospitality Software Market
- Virtual Reality and Payment Wearables Tee Off at the Arnold Palmer Invitational
- Hermes’ BorderGuru Announces Partnership with the Alibaba Group and Cainiao
- Qualcomm and Acuity Collaborate to Deploy Technology for Precise Indoor Location
- Retailing in the United Arab Emirates
- Payment Savvy Launches New Fee Solution with Complimentary Payment Processing
- VMob Appoints Retail and Marketing Innovation Executive Jen Millard as CRO