Fastfood.AI SMS Chatbot Product Announcement
New DC-based AI startup, Fastfood.ai, launches artificially intelligent SMS chatbot for restaurant fans to order takeout and delivery via SMS Text.
Fastfood.ai is a new startup that has developed an Ai-powered SMS chatbot that automates restaurant takeout and delivery service. Food fans can now text takeout or delivery orders while restaurants easily manage the orders and view live sales analytics from the web and mobile app. Fastfood.ai SMS chatbots produce more orders, improve the customer service experience, and increase productivity and efficiency of restaurant operations.
Fastfood.ai SMS chatbots aren’t just for restaurants, they are customizable to accomplish any major business task via SMS text. For example, Fastfood.ai has already developed an Scheduling chatbot for clients to set appointments from SMS text message to businesses’ email or google calendar. Restaurants can try Fastfood.ai Free Trial for limited time only.
Other Point of Sale News
- A Case Study on Reducing Risks and Improving Business Performance
- Chinese Dark Horse Set to Challenge Global Giants With New Checkout Experience
- Pundi X Starts Bringing Cryptocurrencies to Physical Stores in 2018
- Jubilee Cryptocurrency Exchange enters partnership with DigiBank
- Reshaping Consumer Insight by Big Data and AI
- Ludlow Research Upgrades Coverage on Integrated Ventures on Blockchain & Bitcoin Mining
- Forever 21 Reports Findings from Investigation of Payment Card Security Incident
- Global Enterprise Unified Communication and Collaboration Market Projected to Grow
- Transformational Retail and IntraPosition To Help Retailers Monitor In-Store Shoppers
- MeaWallet Delivers Contactless Payment Solution to Swedbank