First American Payment Systems, Storage Commander Bring Payment Solutions to Self Storage
FORT WORTH, TX (PRWEB) SEPTEMBER 08, 2016 – First American Payment Systems, a leader in the payment processing industry, has partnered with Storage Commander, a software developer focused on self-storage businesses, to deliver additional payment solutions within the Storage Commander software.
Customers utilizing the powerful Storage Commander self-storage management software can take advantage of secure and robust payment solutions from within the software making payments quick and efficient. Options for payment solutions include EMV, credit, debit, online payments and recurring payment options all backed by First American’s comprehensive security technology and award-winning customer service.
“First American is dedicated to providing self-storage businesses the most advanced and secure payment tools available via our partnership with Storage Commander,” said Bill Lodes, EVP of Business Development and Strategy for First American Payment Systems. “Running a self-storage business can be complex and our goal is to make the payments portion of the business easy so that the employees can focus on core business activities. We are excited to partner with Storage Commander and provide our payments expertise to their customers.”
“We are excited to introduce First American Payment Systems to our users as a new option for payment processing,” said Tom Smith, President of Storage Commander. “We’ve chosen them to join us as our latest partner not only because of their expertise with payments and use of technology within the industry, but also their strong commitment towards their customers while providing a well-rounded solution.”
For more information, visit https://first-american.net/partnerexchange/referrals/storage-commander/.
Other Point of Sale blogs that may interest you:
- Mastercard Sued For $19 Billion In Merchant Overcharges (Reuters)
- Shift4, Multidev and Ingenico Group Deliver Powerful EMV Solution to Retailers
- Visa Turns Spotlight on the Future of Commerce at the 2016 Toronto Film Festival
- Demandware, a Salesforce Company, Reveals Q2 Digital Commerce Grew
- CoreMedia LiveContext Integrates with SAP Hybris Creating Unmatched Digital Shopping
- Consumer Financing to be available to Merchant websites via BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento