First Data to Acquire CardConnect
NEW YORK AND KING OF PRUSSIA,PA, MAY 29 2017
First Data Corporation(NYSE: FDC), a global leader in commerce enabling technology and solutions, and CardConnect Corp.(NASDAQ: CCN), a technology- oriented commerce solutions provider, announced todaythat they have entered into a definitive merger agreementforFirst Data to acquire all of the outstanding shares of common stock of CardConnect for $15.00 per share in cash.
The transaction is expected to be modestly accretive to First Data’s adjusted EPS in the first full year post -closing, before expected synergies.CardConnect is an innovative provider of payment processing and technology solutionsand is one of First Data’s largest distribution partners. It processes approximately $26 billion of volume annually from about 67,000 merchant customers which are served by CardConnect’s large base of distribution partners.
Other POS news:
- SafeCharge customers to accept card payments in the U.S. through partnership with Chase
- Global Payments Announces Full Support for Samsung Pay in the UK
- MobileBytes Releases Next Generation Online Ordering Technology
- Infosys Announces Strategic Alliance with HP Inc. to Accelerate Digital Transformation
- DiSa Digital Safety USA Will Present Point-of-Sale Activation Solution
- Instacart Launches One-Hour Grocery Delivery Service in Phoenix and the East Valley
- Win the Morning with Masterpass and DD Perks
- Quotient Helps Obtain Patent Win for Retailers
- RevCascade Partners with Global Access to Connect E-Commerce Retailers
- Browns Shoes Selects OrderDynamics OMS to Enhance Omni-Channel Visionary Status
- ProphetLine Releases Latest POS Version with Enhanced Retail Easy Retailing Function
- Worldpay’s Vice Chairman Ron Kalifa Named in Top 100 of Ethnic Minority Leaders List
- Global Payments Announces Full Support for Samsung Pay in Hong Kong
- Connect&GO and Mobeewave’s Cashless Payment Solution Enabled by Global Payments Inc.
- ACI Worldwide Boosts Integrated Fraud Management Capabilities for Bambora Nasdaq:ACIW
PointofSale.com , now in its 8th year, does not sell products or services and we rely on sponsors to keep the site up. We are independently owned and operated. Please visit the POS software pages and POS hardware pages (see left side menu above) to find great POS products from various vendors. For more info, contact us through the Footer menu below.
Other websites to visit:
POS-Advice.com – a 100% focus on restaurant point of sale
POSforum.net – a support forum where users share information and answer tech questions for various restaurant POS products including Oracle/Micros and Aloha.
Restaurantsoftwarelist.com – A list of technology solutions for restaurants and hospitality. Find developers, manufacturers, resellers and processors.
POS-Advicenewsletter.com — A weekly newsletter of technology advice and opinion for restaurants.
FreePOSquote.com – a website that provides quotes for point-of-sale systems.