Fitech Payments Promotes General Manager Shawn Dillon to Role of President
Fort Worth, TX (PRWEB) September 07, 2017
Fitech Payments, a payments industry leader for financial institutions, is excited to announce the promotion of Shawn Dillon from General Manager to President. This promotion is effective immediately.
“I am humbled and thankful that Fitech has given me this opportunity to step into the role,” said Shawn Dillon, the newly-appointed President of Fitech Payments, “I look forward to leading the hard working and talented Fitech team to reach our goals and best serve our banking partners.”
Dillon’s background in sales combined with his knowledge of the banking industry has helped him build the Fitech brand into a leading payments provider for financial institutions.
He was instrumental in negotiating agreements which saw Fitech Payments become the endorsed merchant services provider for banking associations such as PACB Services Inc., IBAT (Independent Bankers Association of Texas), CBAI (Community Banking Association of Illinois), WIB (Western Independent Bankers Association) and CBAK (Community Bankers Association of Kansas).
ABOUT FITECH PAYMENTS
Fitech Payments offers banking associations and financial institution markets a customizable package of credit and debit card processing solutions for the bank’s merchant customers. These solutions help recapture lost revenue for the banks as well as simplify the merchant’s financial operations. They are the endorsed merchant services partner of PACB Services Inc., IBAT (Independent Bankers Association of Texas), CBAI (Community Banking Association of Illinois), WIB (Western Independent Bankers Association) and CBAK (Community Bankers Association of Kansas). They are based in Fort Worth, Texas. For more information about Fitech Payments, visit them at http://www.fitech.com.
Other POS News:
- Global Payments Completes Acquisition of ACTIVE Network
- NRF Adjusts Forecast for 2017 Retail Sales Following Government Data Revision
- Grasshopper Kiosks Releases New Technology to Modernize Cannabis Sales and Distribution
- Lightspeed ignites retail concept at the IT House x Producers Ball in Toronto
- Billabong to Leverage Aptos Singular Commerce Platform to Fuel Omni-Channel Innovation
- Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show is Rescheduled
- Onosys and LevelUp Supercharge New Customer Acquisition for Restaurants