Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show is Rescheduled
Due to the expected Hurricane Irma, the 2017 Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show has been rescheduled for October 11-13 by Urban Expositions and the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association. This has been done to ensure the safety of customers and businesses alike with the forecasted hurricane.
The show will still be held in the West Building at the Orange County Convention Center and exhibitors will be keeping the same locations and booth number. In the meantime, stay safe and we hope to see you at booth #1919 in October!
Other POS News:
- Onosys and LevelUp Supercharge New Customer Acquisition for Restaurants
- ICMI Announces Expansion of Advisory Board and Tracks for 2018 Contact Center Expo
- Toast Integrates with Olo to Transform Digital Ordering for Restaurants
- Uncover New Digital Revenue Models in Customer Invoicing at Frost & Sullivan Summit
- Gimme Vending Obtains Permanent Injunction Against Synectic Software Solutions, Inc.
- Paris Retail Week to host 200+ conferences, including “Ecommerce in Africa”
- REVTECH To Host Semiannual “Tech Trends in Retail” on Sept. 6 in Dallas