Focus POS Previews Cloud-Based Solution at NRA Show 2017
San Antonio, TX –June 8, 2017 – Focus POS, a leading provider of restaurant point of sale (POS) software, attended NRA Show 2017 and gave the industry a sneak peek at its new cloud-based POS software solution.
The annual NRA Show 2017 took place at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL, from May 20-23. The yearly event is a prime opportunity for restaurant owners to experience new products, great food, and the latest technology. It’s the perfect venue for networking and collaboration between professionals in the industry.
Focus POS used the opportunity to showcase its latest innovation, a cloud-based POS restaurant software solution. While Focus didn’t dish on some of the more granular details, Focus POS’ staff did reveal that the cloud-based solution will not depend entirely on an internet connection in order to keep running. For restaurant owners, this means that in the event of a network connection failure, this new Focus POS solution will continue to operate, eliminating downtime and lost revenue due to internet failure. What’s more, the Focus POS cloud-based solution, unlike most of its competitors, is as robust and full featured as the Focus POS store level software solution.
“We are extremely excited to unveil the new product,” said, Mike Hamm, COO at Focus POS. “The future of hospitality POS lies within cloud-based POS solutions. However, the biggest issue with these solutions in the past has always been downtime in the event of a network connection failure. Our new solution addresses that pain point.”
About Focus POS
Focus POS Systems is a Texas-based company with a rich heritage of delivering innovative software technology to the hospitality industry with thousands of installations since 1990. Our philosophy is simple: create a smart, uncomplicated solution that positions our customers for profitability and competitive advantage. Hospitality is one area that remains our prime focus, thereby assuring our customers the most robust and reliable product for success. To learn more, visit www.focuspos.com.
Other POS News:
- Mastercard Launches Comprehensive Digital Payment Solution For Small & Midsized Businesses
- Array Acquires Summit Manufacturing NY-based Manufacturer of POS Merchandising
- ResellerRatings and Pricefalls Partner to Bring Ratings & Reviews to Member Merchants
- ICT Enterprise Spend in Retail, South Africa, Forecast to 2019
- Retailers Welcome Labor Department’s Withdrawal of Burdensome Joint Employer Guidance
- Gunnebo Showcases Intelligent Note and Coin Recycler at NRF Protect
- eWallets are the Future of Online Payments, Says G2A PAY