Forrester Report Names QWASI Among Top Mobile Messaging Vendors
NEW YORK, March 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Top technology advisory firm, Forrester Research, released a report this week listing QWASI Technology as a top vendor in the Mobile Messaging Platform landscape.
Forrester states: “Messaging is the cornerstone of the time that consumers spend on their smartphones: Seventy-five percent of US online adults send or receive messages daily. Additionally, 48% send or receive instant messages daily, and 62% of consumer choose to receive push notifications from select apps.”
In the report Forrester explains that messaging is replacing other channels, and that in order “to communicate with each other or get information quickly, consumers prefer to send and receive instant text messages. Globally, consumers sent 300 billion SMS messages over a 15 day period.” The report goes on to say that consumer sent “60 billion messages daily over Facebook and WhatsApp.” QWASI’s customer, Domino’s Pizza, is highlighted as a marquee example of companies taking advantage of messaging conversations with customers, like the ability to buy pizza via text message, simply using Emojis.
The report, which delineates the mobile market as a “complex” and “fragmented industry,” highlights the increasing role that mobile is playing in business-to-consumer interactions. Forrester notes the challenge that “many enterprises can’t keep up with the fast pace of changing in consumer expectations, and most will patch together a combination of solutions.” Forrester hence recommends that companies “build messaging capabilities with strategic partners,” noting the following points:
- Expect to use a mix of existing and mobile point solutions.
- Be open to doing business with mobile startups.
- Focus on ease of integration as new partners are added.
- Build on a flexible architecture.
*** Be sure to look at the new POS Magazine and Bar Code Magazine
“QWASI’s inclusion in the Forrester Report is an affirmation of the work we’ve been doing now for many years. We are excited to work with our customers as they evolve their strategies to include IoT interactions and bridge the gap between the digital and physical world,” said Leon Samuel, QWASI CEO.
The acknowledgement by Forrester not only reflects the growing demand for real-time personalized messaging by customers, but it also reflects QWASI’s expertise in Customer Experience Management.
QWASI powers human experiences by intelligently connecting IOT and messaging communication for Fortune 500 companies. QWASI’s technology and AIM product activates high volumes of real time data points for companies in Automotive, Travel, Hospitality, Financial Services, Retail, CPG, read more
- Internet of Things Enabling Customer Experience and Smart Retail but Cyber Security
- Survey: Acquirers Divided on How PCI Compliance Impacts Merchant Retention
- QikServe unveils kiosk ordering solution for hospitality sector
- Oracle Retail Merchandising Solutions Now Available Through Cloud
- Oracle Retail Study Reveals Consumer Attitudes on Disruptive Technologies
- 3 Key Trends Shaping the Future of Grocery Retailing
- WD Partners Addresses Omni-Channel Pitfalls in Latest WayfinD Issue
- 13th Annual IRCE Conference to Feature New Elements Including Agenda Tracks, Workshops