Fragmob Announces Integrated Partnership With i-payout(TM)
SAN DIEGO, CA–(Marketwired – Feb 16, 2016) – Fragmob, an international mobile sales automation software provider, today announced its partnership with i-payout™, a digital global payments provider for Direct Selling companies.
i-payout software allows companies to optimize their global reach by offering customizable flexible payment solutions, including a variety of options for the participants to pay and receive payments. i-payout is focused on delivering simplicity, speed and order to the complex world of Direct Sales industry by leveraging compliance, security and reporting services. Data is always safe with multi-layered protection, custom PIN verification and extensive fraud protection services.
“i-payout is excited to integrate with the Fragmob Direct Selling app. Together i-payout and Fragmob will empower companies and their independent sales representatives to build their businesses globally, while knowing they have flexibility, options and security for their payments,” said Natalia Yenatska, Chief Operations Manager at i-payout.
By embedding the i-payout solutions toolkit into its Direct Selling business app, the two companies will offer end users greater transparency and insight into the numbers that drive business. This partnership allows corporate clients who use Fragmob and i-payout as separate solutions to combine them into a single sign-on process for their field.
“Fragmob builds app features to help independent sales representatives learn their business through actionable steps and drive them towards the most effective actions to increase in rank,” said Sonya Cooper-Turner, Director of Channel Sales at Fragmob. “Our integrated partnership with i-payout will help reps further understand their business and payments — leading them to become more informed, engaged and active field members.”
More Articles …
- Datacap Releases Certified WorldPay US EMV Solution for Point of Sale
- Petrosoft Announces a Strategic Partnership With CipherLab USA
- Mobify to Chair Mobile Summit on Mobile Shopping and Engagement at eTail West
- CloudCommerce Reports Over 500% Increase in December 2015 Quarterly Revenue YOY
- Elite SEM Launches Division To Help Marketers Reach Active Shoppers
- USA Technologies Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2016 Results
- Invengo Appoints Rfid Specialist Cisper Electronics As European Inpower Distributor
- ARCA Expands Retail Solutions Portfolio With Acquisition Of TRAIDIS