Free Country Signs on to Use Enhanced Retail Solutions’ Software
New York, NY (PRWEB) September 27, 2016
Free Country, a fast growing manufacturer of casual outerwear and activewear, has engaged Enhanced Retail Solutions (ERS) to gain a much deeper view into sales at its retail partners.
ERS is a top provider of Retail Analytic and Demand Planning to retailers, licensors and their vendor partners. ERS clients use their consulting and software to analyze product sales and trends as well as to better forecast their inventory needs. ERS tools transform vast quantities of data into meaningful, actionable opportunities. Their experience in retail management, along with their extensive software development background combine to offer consulting and software aid in managing and studying the performance of inventoried items.
“ERS had the software’s features and end to end solution we were looking for,” said Charles Lunden, Director of Business Analysis and Planning at Free Country. “They also showed the flexibility, responsiveness and understanding of retail that we require.”
About Enhanced Retail Solutions LLC:
Enhanced Retail Solutions is a New York based software and consulting firm specializing in Retail Analysis and Demand Planning for the manufacturer and their retail partners. ERS’ state of the art software tools and consulting deliver critical data quickly, easily and cost effectively, adding over one hundred million dollars to their clients’ bottom line. ERS’ broad customer base includes industry leaders in the apparel, footwear, home textile, electronics, consumer products, toy, home décor, home improvement, housewares, jewelry and food industries. For more information, visit http://www.EnhancedRetailSolutions.com.
About Free Country®:
Headquartered in New York City, Free Country Ltd. produces authentic recreational outerwear, activewear and swimwear for men, women and children inspired by a modern, active lifestyle. Free Country can be found in a variety of retailers throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit http://www.freecountry.com .Read more
Other Point of sale news:
- Lowe’s Mexico Selects Upstream Commerce
- InContext Solutions Working with Intel to Develop Virtual Reality Solutions for Retail
- Shop.org Announces New Programming for Retail’s Digital Summit Taking Place this Week
- Digital Signage Engages Visitors at Crazy Horse Memorial
- Half Of Retailers Say Their Software Won’t Support Omni Channel
- Pei Wei Launches New App
- OmniChannel Specialist Receives Significant Growth Investment From Primus Capital
- One View Commerce Launches Digital Store Platform on THINK Marketing
- DeFacto Leads Turkish Retail Into Omni-channel With OrderDynamics Order Management System
- Pieology Pizzeria Partners with Toast POS
You are reading The Point of Sale NewsTM. Thousands of pages of content and resources. Our site is free, thanks to our sponsors. You can help us keep the lights on and keep the staff employed by letting vendors know you have seen them here! Thank you.