French Tech Goes Big at #NRF17 Showcases Innovations for Omni Channel and Retail Booth 604
NEW YORK — 16 January, 2017 — La French Tech is making its debut at the flagship technology event for the retail industry, The National Retail Federation’s (NRF) annual “Big Show.” A delegation of innovative technology suppliers will represent France’s growing presence in this market, showcasing their latest solutions for optimizing the overall brand and retail experience, both on-line or off. The event attracts more than 30,000 buyers of technology and will be held January 15-17 at the Jacob Javits Center here.
The French contingent will be located in a pavilion organized by Business France, in Booth #604. France represents the third largest international delegation attending NRF, behind Canada and Brazil. This follows an equally impressive representation at CES 2017, where France had the largest international delegation of startups. As with CES, at the Big Show the French companies range from established market leaders to newly minted unicorns and disruptive startups. They will be displaying a range of innovations for transforming the customer experience in stores and on-line, optimizing the retail supply chain, managing big data from customer interactions, and dealing with the challenges of omni channel sales and marketing. Their technology is reshaping the shopping experience for customers, and also bringing huge value for retailers. The French companies at The Big Show are enabling a digital transformation within the retail sector for both buyers and sellers.
Investors are seeing the opportunity in retail technology as well. In 2016, funding to startups offering technologies for use in-store rose to an all-time high with more 170 deals worth nearly $800M worldwide. (source: CB insights). These technologies range from store management platforms, to wearables for store staff, to beacons for in-store analytics and proximity marketing.
The past year has been significant for French Tech innovation. The country now ranks first in Europe for number of investment deals, up 71 percent from 2015, and achieved a record deal flow of $1.5 billion in just the first three quarters of the year. French companies make up nearly 20 percent of the 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (EMEA), and France has been the fastest growing country on the list over the past six years.
Among La French Tech delegation are:
Alkemics: provides a digital collaboration platform that automates how customers collect, enrich & share data with trading partners, in place of ineffective manual processes and outdated tools (https://www.alkemics.com/ )
ContentSquare: is a next-generation experience optimization platform that empowers entire teams with insights to understand and optimize online user experience. (http://www.contentsquare.com/ )
Critizr: delivers a customer feedback management platform that provides tools to collect, manage, measure customer satisfaction and add value to the feedback. (http://critizr.com/ )
Mirakl: For online retailers and brand manufacturers competing for customers on product selection and price, Mirakl’s Marketplace solution scales digital e-commerce, adding customer value fast without overhead, inventory and risk. (https://www.mirakl.com/ )
SimpliField: SimpliField helps brand and retailers maximize retail sales, improve customer experience, and track KPI, with a Saas and mobile solution for optimizing sales and marketing execution in each PoS. (http://www.simplifield.com/?nab=1 )
SoCloz: is a platform that provides in a single interface all the features needed to drive traffic in-store, increase transformation rate, and help the salesforce. (http://www.socloz.com/ )
Storetail: allows brand and retailers to activate a complete suite of online merchandizing solutions. Enabling them to extend trade marketing to digital and providing brands access to an unprecedented inventory to promote their products efficiently.
Think&Go NFC: offers connected screens that are set to revolutionize retail commerce by making it easier and more convenient than ever, reaching 100% of shoppers. Consumers can pay for products, take coupons and access new services, in less than one second with their contactless bank or transportation cards or mobiles, both inside and outside of stores. (http://thinkandgo-nfc.com/)
Vekia SAS: develops retail supply chain software to help retailers accurately forecast stock quantities and increase profit margins. Our software algorithms are based on machine learning for industry leading efficiency. (http://www.vekia.fr/en/ )
Ysance: is a people-based marketing platform for retailers. It enables them to consistently engage their fullest audience as individuals and positively influence omni-channel customer journeys. (http://www.ysance.com/ )
About La French Tech
La French Tech is a thriving community of diverse stakeholders from the French tech world (entrepreneurs, engineers, designers, investors, tech lovers, government agencies like Bpifrance and Business France) in all sectors (digital, biotech, medtech, fintech, retail, etc.). It is recognized as one of the world’s fastest growing tech ecosystems, fueled by world-class talent and education, record-setting investments, an innovative infrastructure of support for startups and entrepreneur-friendly policies. Members of this community include champions such as BlaBlaCar, valued at €1.2 billion, or Sigfox and Devialet, which respectively raised €150 million and €100 million in 2016. Meanwhile, since 2013, €200 million of public funds have been invested in business incubators and accelerator programs throughout France to support our startup community even further.
About Business France
Business France is the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy, responsible for fostering export growth by French businesses, as well as promoting and facilitating international investment in France. Business France North America accelerates the growth of French companies in the US and Canada, through personalized services allowing entrepreneurs to efficiently adjust and thrive in one of the most challenging markets in the world. With a workforce of 110 multilingual collaborators spread across 10 offices in North America, Business France North America works with close to 1000 French companies yearly, and handles about 100 B2B events in more than 32 cities in North America.
More NRF news releases:
- HP Inc. Delivers New Mobile Capabilities to Retailers #NRF17
- MMF POS TO DISPLAY AWARD-WINNING PAYVUE ILLUMINATED CASH DRAWER AT THE NRF BIG SHOW 2017
- MMF POS INTRODUCES A LINE OF SECURE KEY CABINETS AT THE 2017 NRF BIG SHOW
- Announcing ChecOut M Payment Terminal Solution
- Infogain is Gold Sponsor at NRF’s BIG Show 2017
- SP Commerce to Debut New Brand Image at NRF’s Retail’s BIG Show
- Retail Realm Announces RR mAX Pay for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- RetailNext Expands Market-Leading IoT Smart Store Analytics Platform
- FaceCake Debuts Latest Augmented Reality for Retail Platform at NRF 2017
- Aila Technologies Releases Mobile Imager for iPhone SE at #NRF17
- Tellermate Release the Cost of Cash Research at NRF Retail’s Big Show 2017 #NRF17
- Natural Insight Debuts “Reveal Analytics” at #NRF17 Big Show 2017
- Touch Dynamic to Attend #NRF17 Retail’s BIG Show 2017
- Partner Tech Demonstrates Innovative POS Solutions at #NRF17 Retail’s BIG Show 2017
- Detego Showcases New IoT and AI solutions for retailers at #NRF17
- NRF Brings Innovative Leaders to Retail’s BIG Show 2017
- Kibo Announces Partner App Marketplace Preview at #NRF17
- KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER with NEC – Visit Booth 4121 at NRF17
- Trax and Fetch Robotics Unite for Better Retail Insights – #NRF17
- Tlantic will present its value offer in the greatest world retail event in booth #2243
- Thirdshelf, Star Cloud Services to Bring Relational Retail to Millions of Merchants
- Verifone and FIS to Enable Consumers to Pay with Loyalty Points at the Retail Point-of-Sale
- CITIZEN and ERPLY Provide Peace-of-Mind and Value to Retailers #NRF17
- Ermes Group Selects IBM Cloud-Based Pricing to Engage Customers with Timely In-Store Sales
- New IBM Studies Reveal Brands Struggle to Meet Demands of Today’s Consumers Including Gen Z
- Christine Elliott Joins Mastercard as EVP, Global Communications
- CHERRY MX Board Silent – Quiet Keyboard Helps Noisy Offices
- 360pi Highlights 2016 Holiday Retailer Tactics and Outlines Predictions for 2017
- Custom S.p.A. Introducing Latest Innovation in Point of Sale Thermal Printers at #NRF17
- Ysance Launches AI Marketing Tech for Omni-Channel Retail at NRF 2017