FundCru Announces ICO, Partners With ATSoft, POS Company Serving 5000+ Merchants
SANTA CLARA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–FundCru, Inc., the blockchain-powered fundraising platform that enables caused-based funding via fiat money, cryptocurrency, and eCommerce transactions, today announced that it will launch its ICO on December 5, 2017 at 13:00 UTC.
FundCru also announced its partnership with ATSoft, Inc., a Point of Sales (POS) company that services over 5000 merchants, and plans to integrate FundCru’s blockchain-powered smart contract technology for gift cards, vouchers, and coupons into ATSoft’s existing POS system, making this technology available to all ATSoft merchants.
“FundCru’s blockchain system makes it easy to manage gift cards, vouchers, and coupons at low costs and with high levels of security, auditability, and scalability,” said Andrew Pham, CEO of ATSoft. “Because FundCru’s smart contract API provides interoperability with existing e-commerce systems, FundCru’s product will integrate seamlessly and require no additional knowledge of blockchain technologies or data encryption.”
FundCru’s Chief Marketing Officer, Patricia Wilson, says, “FundCru’s products encourage customer loyalty and are critical for merchants. Currently, many merchants are unable to independently maintain a gift card system that complies with fast-changing POS system requirements. In the past, only large enterprises could keep up with these requirements due to the extensive resources needed. But by integrating blockchain technology, ATSoft can use the blockchain’s natural permanence and transparency to lower costs significantly, giving its merchants access to the same benefits that had previously only been available to large enterprises.”
Founded in 2005, ATSoft is a nationwide supplier of point of sale (POS) software and systems. ATSoft specializes in providing customized POS systems that improve business and transaction efficiency for retailers, restaurants, and rental businesses.
Founded in 2015, FundCru is a blockchain-powered fundraising platform that funds causes through e-commerce transactions and direct donations. FundCru distinguishes itself from other fundraising platforms by supporting both cryptocurrency and fiat money on all transactions, providing fundraisers with a large percentage (typically 25%) of gross sales from eCommerce transactions, and forgoing platform fees for donations.
FundCru aims to use its business model and blockchain technology to provide fundraisers with a wealth of additional revenue sources, merchants with significantly improved outreach and marketing, and supporters with more ways to help their causes.
Other Point of Sales News:
- Revention Releases Advanced Delivery Module
- MMF INTRODUCES INDUSTRY- LEADING WARRANTY ON THEIR RENOWNED HERITAGE® CASH DRAWER
- NRF Applauds Budget Resolution, Looks Forward to Tackling Tax Reform Next
- Financial Institutions Report Surge in Mobile Engagement Surpassing Internet Banking
- Walmart CEO Doug McMillon to be Recognized by NRF as The Visionary 2018
- Zebra Unveils New Android Enterprise Smartphone for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses
- Community Financial Institutions Report Surge in Mobile Engagement
- Malls pump more than $8 billion into renovations to entice shoppers
- Alliance Data’s Latest ’Now, New, Next’ Report Highlights 10 Trends to Help Retailers Remain
- Revel Systems and LevelUp Partner to Enhance the Mobile Experience for Restaurants