Funrise Toy Corporation signs on to use Enhanced Retail Solutions’…
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 11, 2016
Funrise Toy Corporation, a growing and successful California based manufacturer of diverse toys has engaged Enhanced Retail Solutions (ERS) to gain a much deeper view into sales at its retail partners.
ERS is a top provider of Retail Analytic and Demand Planning to retailers, licensors and their vendor partners. ERS clients use their consulting and software to analyze product sales and trends as well as to better forecast their inventory needs. ERS tools transform vast quantities of data into meaningful, actionable opportunities. Their experience in retail management, along with their extensive software development background combine to offer consulting and software aid in managing and studying the performance of inventoried items.
“We carefully analyzed top software vendors to determine which solution to use”, said John Meyer, VP and CIO at Funrise Toy Corporation. “ERS provided all the tools our team was looking for”.
More Point of sale news:
- The Dallas Mavericks Set a New Standard For The Mobile Fan Experience With Tixsee
- Microsoft Dynamics Firearms Retail Software Now Released for Microsoft Dynamics AX
- BrandLoyalty North American Expansion Continues With Signing Of New Agreement
- Payroc Acquires The iTransact Group
- Spendgo Launches New Customer Loyalty Solution Exclusively on Epson’s OMS Cloud Platform
- RFID Protective Lining Added To Women’s Accessories
- Datalogic Joya Touch selected by INCO Cash & Carry for new Automated POS locations
The Point of Sale News(tm) relies on sponsors to keep this site free. Please help us by letting vendors know that you’ve seen them on this website (pointofsale.com). Thank you so much!