GATCOIN Unveils New Crypto Currency ’Airdrop’ Technology
“Targeted airdrops brings a completely new dimension to the crypto space,” Cheong added. “Retailers could, for example, run ‘treasure hunts’ and become the new Pokemon-Go of crypto.”
The new airdrop technology allows retailers to target audiences by demographic, spending preferences and geo-location.
“Businesses can literally drop real money within a 1-mile radius of any store. People can spread and share the news of targeted A-Drops™ for rewards.”
This new technology is the biggest marketing innovation since the invention of coupons.
“The promise of mobile marketing is realised by blockchain technology to enable retailers to offer a much more powerful incentive for people to join and adhere to their loyalty programs. This is the future of marketing and loyalty programs,” said Mr Cheong.
GATCOIN will launch in 2018 with SK Planet Japan’s retail network of over 60,000 stores in Asia.
GATCOIN tokens will be available to the public on October 28, 2017.
For more information, contact:
Digital Marketing Manager
Head Content Strategist, Asia Pacific
Tel: +852 61130116
Mob: +852 60100794
GATCOIN is a distributed retail shopping platform operating on high-speed super large ledger technology. Working testnets have reached speeds equivalent to average Visa/Mastercard transaction speeds. The GATCOIN platform includes a mobile shopping platform, a mobile wallet, and a mobile exchange to trade merchant tokens.
More point of sale news:
- Social Media and Retail Executives Among Keynote Speakers at #NRF2018: Retail’s Big Show
- First Data Introduces Disburse-to-Debit Solution for Real Time Payments
- New Release of Transaction+ Payment Processing Application for Retailers and Restaurants
- Growth Fuels Tillster’s (Restaurant Point of sale) Move to Larger Los Angeles Office
- Pundi X launches first retail point of sale solution for cryptocurrency in Indonesia
- #shoporg17 Dynamic Action named Retail’s Digital Startup of the Year
- Sonic Drive-In Point of Sale Systems Hacked – KrebsonSecurity.com
- O Alliance Continues Expansion With Addition of Olson-NG Retail Consulting
- NRF Launches New Quarterly Report On Consumer Behavior
- Study: 37% of shoppers don’t trust Alexa with their payment info