GCE International Inc. Upgrades its Enhanced Retail Solutions’…
Company is ready to further automate and deepen its study of its POS business at key retail partners
New York, New York (PRWEB) November 15, 2016
GCE International Inc., a leading manufacturer of Hosiery, Accessories and Apparel has agreed to move from Enhanced Retail Solutions (ERS) Weekly Analyst Software to its Retail Synthesis to gain an even deeper view into sales at its retail partners.
ERS is a top provider of retail analytic and demand planning solutions to retailers, licensors and their vendor partners. ERS clients use their consulting and software to analyze product sales and trends as well as to better forecast their inventory needs. ERS tools transform vast quantities of data into meaningful, actionable opportunities. Their experience in retail management, along with their extensive software development background combine to offer consulting and software aid in managing and studying the performance of inventoried items.
“We are so gratified to witness this deepened commitment,” said David Matsil, President of Business Development at Enhanced Retail Solutions. “We know GCE International Inc. will make great use of Retail Synthesis’ customized reporting and dashboard features.”
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/11/prweb13833625.htm…
More POS news:
- Mastercard and American Airlines Announce Exclusive OneRepublic Concerts
- ImageWare Debuts Multimodal Biometric Authentication Solution for the Microsoft Ecosystem
- Helzberg Diamonds is Live with EMV Integration
- Cardtek and NXP Collaborate to Introduce Digital Payment Solution for Wearables
- New Mall Locations For Tech-Forward Retail Platform WithMe
- Stoplift Wins Retail Fraud Award For Anti-Shoplifting Technology
- NMI’s FACe Platform Offers PayFacs Real-Time ACH and Account Updater
- One In Four ‘Less Likely To Visit US’ After Election