Global Payments to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
ATLANTA–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN), a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services, announced today it will participate in the following investor conferences:
- On May 23rd at 11:20 a.m. ET, Jeff Sloan, Chief Executive Officer will present at the J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference in Boston
- On June 6th at 1:25 p.m. ET, Jeff Sloan, Chief Executive Officer will present at Baird’s 2017 Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference in New York
- On June 14th at 10:25 a.m. ET, Cameron Bready, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will present at the RBC Capital Markets Financial Technology Investor Day in New York
Listen-only audio webcasts of each presentation can be accessed from the company’s investor relations page at www.globalpaymentsinc.com.
About Global Payments
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally. Our technologies, partnerships and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with more than 8,500 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with merchants and partners in 30 countries throughout North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Brazil. For more information about Global Payments, our Service. Driven. Commercebrand and our technologies, please visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com.
- McGill University set to become the world leader in retail management education thanks to a
- Microsoft and Oracle lead $55.4b Retail Software Market – IHL Research
- Retailers’ Radio Ads Call on Congress to Preserve $40 Billion Debit Card Reform Law
- Brooks Brothers Notifies Customers of Payment Card Security Incident
- Samsonite Selects Cloud-Based Aptos Enterprise Order Management
- Verifone and Eigen Payments Partner to Enable Integrated Pay-at-the-Table Solution