Global Payments to Report Third Quarter 2017 Earnings on November 8, 2017
ATLANTA–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN), a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services, will release third quarter 2017 financial results before the market opens on November 8, 2017.
Global Payments’ management will host a conference call for investors to discuss these results at 8:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, November 8, 2017. Participants may access the conference call via the investor relations page of the company’s website at www.globalpaymentsinc.com; or participants in North America may dial 877-674-6428 and outside North America may dial 970-315-0457. A replay of the call will be archived on the company’s website within two hours of the live call.
About Global Payments
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally. Our technologies, partnerships and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with more than 10,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with customers and partners in 30 countries throughout North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Brazil. For more information about Global Payments, our Service. Driven. Commerce brand and our technologies, please visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com.
PointofSale.com, now in its 8th year, does not sell products or services and we rely on sponsors to keep the site up, so please let vendors know when you have seen them here.
Use the links on the left side menu above to find great products and services. For more info, contact us through the Footer menu below.
Other POS News:
- NRT and Sightline Announce Exclusive Agreement with Kony to Create Digital Platform
- Criteo Commerce Marketing Ecosystem Empowers Retailers and Brands to Forge a Path
- Criteo and Forbes Insights Unveil New Study, “The Commerce Data Opportunity”
- Mastercard and U.S. Bank Launch First EMV Fleet Solution
- U.S. and EU Retailers Agree on Common Approach to New Data Regulations
- Orchard Supply Hardware Implements Advanced Analytics from Mi9 Retail
- Global Merchants Welcome New-Generation Chinese Tourists with UnionPay Card Services
- DHL and MallforAfrica Team Up to Further Cross-Border E-Commerce to the United States
- Revel Systems Partners with Como to Deliver an Integrated Customer Engagement Solution
- Mastercard and WeWork Jointly Creating Experiences to Shape the Future of Shared Spaces