Global Retail Analytics Market 2016-2020 – Expected Annual Growth data
DUBLIN, February 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s929bb/global_retail) has announced the addition of the “Global Retail Analytics Market 2016-2020” report to their offering.
The global retail analytics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.59% during the period 2016-2020.
In retail analytics solutions, there has been an aggressive introduction of user-friendly predictive analytics tools, which are offered either independently or as an embedded feature of BI and analytics tools. These predictive analytics solutions include interactive visualization and automation. This accelerates information processing through complex methods for developing, monitoring, and analyzing predictive models.
According to the report, retail analytics tools include a series of applications for making better decisions in an organization by providing accurate, dependable, consistent, and understandable data and reports in a useful format. BI is used to get the right information to the right people at the right time in order to support better decision making. Analytics helps companies make important decisions, as it provides useful analysis and insights.
Further, the report states that the high cost of implementing analytics tools and upgrading is one of the major challenges.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Other articles of interest:
* Now in our 7th year
* Over 80,000 visitors a month to the website, served over 4 million pages to viewers last year.
* 92% SMB (small to medium businesses)
* 90% looking for a POS solution of some kind