Global Retail Analytics Market Expected to Reach $10.4 Billion by 2023
The Global Retail Analytics Market size is expected to reach $10.4 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 19.6% CAGR during the forecast period.
The need for retail analytics software has witnessed tremendous growth due to competitive retail business environment. To remain competitive within the highly competitive business environment, the adoption of big data and qualitative data is more than vital. Businesses today need to maximize the engagement with consumers, and improve their shopping experience, which has a direct impact on the business ecosystem. With the evolution of the retail analytics technology new and associated technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence would gain prominence, and would be instrumental in elevating customer’s shopping experience.
Based on Components, the market report segments the market into Software and Services. Services components are further divided into Professional and Managed. Based on Business Functions, the Global Retail Analytics market segments the market into Supply chain, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Store Operations. Based on Applications, the market report segments the market into Supply chain, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Store Operations. Based on Deployment Types, the Global Retail Analytics market segments the market into On Demand and On Premise. Based on Organization Size, the market report segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Microstrategy Incorporated
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Qliktech Technologies Inc.
- Angoss Software Corporation
- Information Builders
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Retail Analytics Market
4. Global Retail Analytics Market by Business Function
5. Global Retail Analytics Market by Organization Size
6. Global Retail Analytics Market by Deployment Type
7. Global Retail Analytics Market by Application
8. Global Retail Analytics Market by Region
9. Company Profiles
Other Point of Sale News:
- Systemax Declares $1.50 Per Share Special Dividend
- The Global Database Security Market Size Expected To Grow to USD 7.01 Billion by 2022
- Inpixon Recognized in Gartner Report as a Representative Vendor
- Capitalizing on Changing Food Consumption Habits
- 42Gears Wins Mobile Star Awards 2017
- Strong Start to Holiday Shopping Season: Mastercard SpendingPulse Points to 3.6 % Growth
- New Mastercard Digital Platform Offers Holistic Management for Prepaid Accounts
- GEICO Offers Last Minute Tips to Protect Your Identity During Holiday Shopping
- StealthCrypto Launches Privacy for Mobile Phones Worldwide
- Retailers set for a stellar weekend as shoppers rush to complete their Christmas shopping