Global Retail Automation Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 9.81% – 2017 to 2022
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Retail Automation Market – Forecasts from 2017 to 2022” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
Retail automation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.81% over the forecast period to grow to US$14.028 billion by 2022, increasing from US$8.786 billion in 2017.
Retail automation assists retailers to cut down cost and increase efficiency. Growth in retail industries, enhanced user experience, focus on business process optimization and availability of cheaper automation solutions are some of the factors boosting the market growth. Americas region dominated the market in 2015 and accounted for the maximum market share of global retail automation market in the year, followed by Europe Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period due to high growth in the retail sector and fast-growing economies.
Retail automation market has been segmented by type, product, and industry. Under type, the market has been segmented into manual intervention terminals and unattended terminals. Under product; barcode reader, currency counter, bill printer, cash register, and kiosks have been covered. Whereas, by industry transportation and logistics, food and beverage, and retail among others have been covered. Detailed comprehensive forecast with analysis has also been covered as part of this section.
Important regions for vendors in terms of market size is covered through detailed geographical segmentation. Geographical regions covered as a part of this section are Americas, Europe Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Retail Automation Market Forecast by Type (US $ billion)
6. Retail Automation Market Forecast by Product (US $ billion)
7. Retail Automation Market Forecast by Industry (US$ billion)
8. Retail Automation Market Forecast by Geography (US$ billion)
9. Competitive Intelligence
10. Company Profile
- First Data Corporation
Other Point of Sale News:
- Forter Expands Industry-Leading Fraud Prevention Technology
- Yowza!! eCoupon App Launches Ahead of Black Friday
- Retailers Welcome Senate Committee OK on Tax Reform
- Retailers Praise Quick House Passage of Tax Reform, Urge Senate to ‘Keep Up This Momentum
- IHOP Restaurants Launches New Online Ordering Platform
- How Brand Owners Can Win The Race to E-Commerce-Friendly Packaging
- Bell and Howell Says 100th Retail Click-and-Collect Installation of Cleveron’s PackRobot
- Almost Half of Younger Consumers Plan to Spend More During the Holidays
- POSDATA Partners with Futurex to Offer VirtuCrypt Remote Key Injection
- NuORDER Announces eCommerce-Enabled Online Visual Merchandising Solution