Global Retail Thought Leaders to Converge at 6th Annual RetailNext Executive Forum
With over 200 retail professionals from the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Singapore and Australia in attendance, the RetailNext Executive Forum tackles the challenging future of omnichannel retail and addresses innovations in making actionable decisions to better understand shopping behavior, optimize shopping experiences and engage shoppers in more personalized manners, and promises a rich agenda featuring keynote addresses, panel discussions, breakout sessions and workshops.
In addition to a keynote presentation by Robin Lewis, co-author of The New Rules of Retail, and a distinguished roster of customer guest speakers, key members of the RetailNext Ecosytem Partner Program, including Celect, Brickwork, CloudTags, Myagi, Tulip Retail, Workplace and Simbe Robotics, will be attending as part of the Solution Showcase, an interactive environment highlighting the growing ecosystem of partners utilizing the RetailNext platform to deliver powerful new solutions for retailers.
“Since its inception in 2007, RetailNext has worked with leading retailers, manufacturers and malls to best understand shoppers and their shopping journeys and behaviors,” added Johns. “At the Executive Forum, stakeholders from all over the world of retail will delve into the industry’s critical issues and challenges and emerge with the retail strategies that will drive success in retail’s new omnichannel era.”
The first technology platform to bring e-commerce style shopper analytics to brick-and-mortar stores, brands and malls, RetailNext is a pioneer in focusing entirely on optimizing the shopper experience. Through its centralized SaaS platform, RetailNext automatically collects and analyzes shopper behavior data, providing retailers with insight to improve the shopper experience real time.
More than 250 retailers in over 50 countries have adopted RetailNext’s analytics software and retail expertise to better understand the shopper journey in order to increase same-store sales, reduce theft and eliminate unnecessary costs. RetailNext is headquartered in San Jose, CA. Learn more at www.retailnext.net.
Follow the #inspiringretail and #RNEF16 conversations on Twitter @RetailNext.
RetailNext Inc. and RetailNext are trademarks of RetailNext Inc. in the United States. Read more
More POS news:
- Deputy Partners with Square – Labor Solution for Retailers and Restaurants
- Fulfilment By Amazon Boosts Revenue For Celerant Technology Client Retailers
- Touch Dynamic Upgrades the Acrobat All-In-One
- 7shifts Raises $1.2M in Seed Financing (Empl Sched For Restaurants)
- BizSlate’s Solution Increases Inventory Accuracy and Efficiency for Shopify
- ASI (Restaurant Manager) Partners With Two Leading Processors to Enable EMV Payments
- Vend Launches Free Barcode Scanner App For Inventory Management for Retailers
- EMV Adoption by Merchants, Issuers Continues
- PureFormulas Adopts Mobify’s New Mobile Customer Engagement Platform
- Allison Amadia Joins PayNearMe as General Counsel