Google, Heartland, FIS Global and Worldpay Keynote Mobile Payments Conference
CHICAGO, IL–(Marketwired – Jun 4, 2015) – Mobile Marketing & Technology today introduced its keynote speakers for the 2015 Mobile Payments Conference, taking place August 31 – September 2, 2015 in Chicago, IL.
Jack Connors, Head of Commerce Partnerships, Google, Bob Carr, CEO of Heartland Payment Systems, Peter Gordon, SVP, Payment Strategy in Enterprise Product Office, FIS Global, and Chester Ritchie, SVP at Worldpay, will each deliver keynote presentations addressing the industry’s most pressing issues.
Marla Ellerman, Mobile Payments Conference executive director and publisher of Mobile Marketing & Technology, noted that, “Research from a Global Payments Insight Study from ACI Worldwide and Ovum found that 93 percent of retailers believe consumers want a broader choice of payment tools; 75 percent of retailers see payments as a clear part of their business strategy; and that 50 percent of retailers cite customer experience as their main ROI on any increase to their payments investment.
“The 2015 Mobile Payments Conference in Chicago is where the future will unfold. Mobile devices have quickly become integral parts of mobilizing retail, payments, marketing and social infrastructures. With such overwhelming consumer demand, coupled with a tier-1 roster of industry pioneers confirmed as speakers, we look forward to both a well-attended and highly engaging, informative event.”
Mobile Payments Conference will convene the World’s foremost leaders from banking, financial services, retail, and marketing who will share their insight and expertise with attendees on the key drivers and evolution of the mobile payments ecosystem. Attendees will be presented with the unique opportunity to interact with these confirmed industry pioneers and will be presented with firsthand commentary on trends and other factors affecting mobile commerce, with an emphasis on security, online and person-to-person payments and strategies including.
- Mobile Payments: EMV, Apple Pay, Amazon, PayPal and other Key Game Changers Crypto-Currency
- Loyalty Campaigns and Mobile Marketing
- Mobilizing Retail
- Omnichannel Customer Experience Securing Payments
- Credit Unions and Community Banks
About Mobile Payments Conference
The Mobile Payments Conference (@MPCEVENT) is the industry’s leading mobile commerce event, which convenes executives across the globe from all parts of the mobile commerce ecosystem. 2014 marks the seventh Mobile Payments Conference that Mobile Marketing & Technology will produce.
About Mobile Marketing & Technology
Mobile Marketing and Technology is an online publication and community dedicated to educating Marketing, Sales, IT Professionals, and Executives about the latest mobile phone technologies for marketing and communication.
- ^ 2015 Mobile Payments Conference (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ http://www.mobilepaymentconference.com/agenda (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ email@example.com (www.marketwired.com)
- ^ firstname.lastname@example.org (www.marketwired.com)
- ^ www.mobilepaymentconference.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ @mpcevent (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ @MPCEVENT (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ http://www.mobilepaymentconference.com (ctt.marketwire.com)
- ^ http://mobilemarketingandtechnology.com/ (ctt.marketwire.com)