GSP COO Kevin Farley to Speak at Outlook Conference
Clearwater, FL, November 13, 2017 – GSP is proud to announce that COO Kevin Farley has been named an innovation forum speaker at the Outlook Leadership Conference, November 12 – 15 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Farley will present valuable ideas to help c-stores simplify their in-store marketing campaigns on Wednesday the 15th. With different-sized stores, local tax ordinances and competitive regional pricing to accommodate, planning and executing a consistent marketing campaign can become a difficult task. Farley will show how to use the information in store profiles to overcome the hurdles.
“It’s an exciting time to be in retail, with both innovations and disruption challenges making news every week. Now, it’s more important than ever to really have a store-level understanding of what’s going on,” Farley said.
“That’s why having the ability to access real-time data about your stores makes sense. C-stores constantly seek ways to become more efficient, especially when distributing their sign kits. Data helps retailers get store-specific to reduce waste and be even more relevant to local shoppers,” he added.
AccuStore® is GSP’s proven store intelligence platform and app that has been helping c-stores improve execution, reduce expenses, streamline communication and accelerate growth for years. Its new, timesaving store scorecard feature was named a finalist for CSP Retailer Choice Best New Product of 2017.
Founded in 1978, GSP is a retail services provider located in Clearwater, Florida, with three regional production facilities (Clearwater; Provo, Utah; and Madison, Wisconsin). By using surveys and a proprietary software system, GSP helps retailers accurately measure and store site data, guaranteeing the right size sign is delivered to the right store every time with no overage. GSP offers award-winning marketing, design services, visual merchandising, food photography, best-in-class graphics and smart POP program management to more than 60,000 retail locations throughout North America. Recent growth led GSP to add AccuStore, a survey, app and site profiling software brand, and the large-format graphics lab Great Big Pictures, which specializes in fashion retail. For more information, visit www.gspretail.com.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Vocalink Powers Real-Time Payments Service in the U.S.
- Clarks to Transform Its Retail Planning and Order Fulfillment With JDA
- Rakuten Marketing Releases 2017 Retail Holiday Data; Empowers Marketers with Gift
- Rambus Teams with eftpos for Android Pay in Australia
- Token and Envestnet | Yodlee Announce Strategic Open Banking Partnership
- Hatch Loyalty and CARDFREE Partner to Deliver Combined Customer Engagement Solution
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Serves Up Enhanced Customer Experience Via New Digital Innovations
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ Perks Week Presented By Masterpass Begins Today
- LightInTheBox Reports 15.6% YoY Sales Growth on ’Singles Day’
- POS Banknote Recycler Market – Innovation in Product Technology | Technavio