GSP Design Services Advances in ADDY® Award Competition
Clearwater, FL, April 24, 2018 – GSP, a leading provider of retail services, is proud to announce that it has won another silver ADDY® award from the American Advertising Federation – this time at the District 4 level. GSP will now proceed to the national ADDY competition.
The AAF Fourth District is one of 15 districts in the U.S. It is comprised of 19 local federations throughout Florida and the Caribbean. It should be noted that the 2017 National ADDY Best of Show came from the Fourth District.
Conducted annually, the AAF holds a three-step competition. Entrants first compete locally, then winners advance to one of 15 regional district competitions and finally on to the third tier, which is the national stage of the American Advertising Awards. The AAF ADDY Awards is the industry’s largest advertising competition, attracting more than 40,000 entries annually.
GSP won at the local and regional level for a coffee table book it created for GlobalShop, the annual retail design and marketing trade show. The book described the design thinking behind the booth, which featured a Cuban/island theme, and showcased the company’s many design and visual merchandising capabilities.
“The coffee table book perfectly illustrated GSP’s process, from inspiration to installation, and it also documented our ability to reimagine any retail environment,” said Design Services VP Steven Cohen.
“We’re thrilled that both our local ad club and the Fourth District judged our work to be worthy of recognition,” added Cohen. “GSP’s talented design and visual merchandising team does outstanding work every day for the nation’s top retail clients,” he said.
Now celebrating 40 years of business, GSP is a retail services provider located in Clearwater, Florida, with three regional production facilities (Clearwater; Provo, Utah; and Madison, Wisconsin). By using surveys and a proprietary software system, GSP helps retailers accurately measure and store site data, guaranteeing the right size sign is delivered to the right store every time with no overage. GSP offers award-winning marketing, design services, visual merchandising, food photography, best-in-class graphics and smart POP program management to more than 60,000 retail locations throughout North America. Recent growth led GSP to add AccuStore®, a survey, app and site profiling software brand, and the large-format graphics lab Great Big Pictures, which specializes in fashion retail.
Other Point of Sale News
- EMVCo Reports Over Half of Cards Issued Globally are EMV®-Enabled
- IRI Uncovers Distinct Purchase Motivators of Emerging and Powerful Generation Z Shoppers
- Shift4 Payments Announces Availability of Alipay and WeChat Pay Acceptance for North American Merchants
- Amazon Launches the International Shopping Experience in the Amazon Shopping App
- Bamboo Rose Partners with Seaport Global to Offer Lower-Rate Financing Solution to Retail Suppliers
- Ingenico Group Reveals Versatile, All-in-One ECR for Small and Mid-Sized Retailers
- Altierre and Sirqul Announce Strategic Alliance to Help Shoppers Locate Items In-Store
- March Retail Sales Increased 5 Percent Over Last Year
- IRI Announces Most Successful Consumer Packaged Goods Brands of 2017
- Increasing Online Presence Is Now Easy With Quantzig’s Digital Analytics Solution