Gunnebo Showcases Intelligent Note and Coin Recycler at NRF Protect
CINCINNATI, OH (June 7, 2017) – Gunnebo US, a sales company of The Gunnebo Group and leading provider of cash management solutions that improve business efficiency, increase security and boost cash flow today announced it is showcasing its revolutionary Note and Coin Recycler solution at NRF Protect in Washington DC, June 26-28, 2017.
The intelligent Note and Coin Recycler makes back-office and entire retail operations more efficient and profitable through cash deposits, cash recycling, online cash management, and real-time cash monitoring and reporting. The self-service terminal is used for handling large volumes of notes and coins to improve the cash management process across a wide range of retail cash-intensive environments, from supermarket, big-box stores and shopping malls to stadiums and large entertainment facilities.
Gunnebo’s Note and Coin Recycler will be on display in Amphion’s booth #937 with live demonstrations on loss prevention and asset protection applications. Gunnebo and Amphion security experts will be onsite to discuss the business and financial impacts of cash management and the value it drives across the enterprise.
“At Gunnebo, we are committed to working closely with customers to understand the whole cash cycle to improve processes and security across their entire operations,” said Carlos Massa, Gunnebo Vice President of Cash Management. “Our intelligent cash recycler delivers many advanced security protections and operational efficiencies to help loss prevention, finance, operations, store owners, managers and sales associates optimize their daily processes, reduce the risk for theft, and increase the overall performance of their retail business.”
The Note and Coin Recycler combines high-speed depositing and dispensing capabilities with proven intelligence to process large volumes of cash for a variety of mission-critical retail applications:
- Cash-in or cash-out processing to quickly and securely fill and replenish tills during the day and deposit cash at day-end close, enabling fast shift changes, controlling cash shortfalls, and reducing coin replenishment
- Combined cash-in/cash out processing for automatic depositing, sorting, reconciling, and stacking in recycling cassettes within a certified safe, reducing cash handling errors, mitigating security risks, and reducing costly back-office tasks
- Full cash recycling for depositing and replenishing cash throughout the day, preventing risks for theft and fraud, increasing productivity, and increasing time spent with customers
- Real-time cash monitoring and reporting using Gunnebo’s web-based monitoring software, increasing visibility of cash and controlling revenue across multiple retail locations
With worldwide headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, Gunnebo has sales companies in 32 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and the Americas. Gunnebo is listed on the Swedish Stock Exchange.
To learn more about Gunnebo US, visit www.gunnebo.us or follow on Twitter @GunneboUS.
Amphion is a full-service security equipment and service provider that specializes in handling the physical security and support issues businesses encounter in Retail or Foodservice locations. The company works with Loss Prevention and Asset Protection teams and Facilities Management teams to specify the best security products for the application and with Facilities to establish a responsive and sustainable 24/7 Service protocol. Amphion provides 24/7 call center support, telephonic trouble shooting, and field dispatch of service to any location within its service network. For more corporate information, visit www.amphion.biz or call 800-520-2677.
About The Gunnebo Group
The Gunnebo Group is a global leader in security products, services and solutions with an offering covering cash management, entrance security, safes and vaults and electronic security for banks, retail, CIT, mass transit, public & commercial buildings and industrial & high-risk sites. The Group has an annual turnover of €660 million, employs 5,500 people and has sales companies in 32 countries across Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas as well as Channel Partners in over 100 additional markets. For more corporate information, visit www.gunnebogroup.com.
In the United States, Gunnebo meets its customers’ full range of security needs with products, solutions and services within cash management, entrance security, electronic security, pneumatic systems and safes, as well as vaults and doors. The company acquired Cincinnati-based Hamilton Safe Company in 2012. For more information about Gunnebo US, visit www.gunnebo.us.
Other POS News:
- eWallets are the Future of Online Payments, Says G2A PAY
- Cardtek and NXP Become Primary Technology Providers for Mobile Wallet Service in UAE
- Billtrust’s New Data Mining Service Accelerates Electronic Invoicing and Payments
- McFadyen Digital and Mirakl to Deliver an Accelerated Cloud-Based Marketplace Solution
- Revel Systems Launches Revel University for Customers
- Aztec Exchange Launches PayMe in Canada with EDI Gateway
- APG Cash Drawer Hires Director of SMARTtill Technology Sales