Gunnebo to Showcase Intelligent Note and Coin Recycler at RILA’s Conference
Recycling Solution Helps Retailers Boost Productivity, Reduce Loss
and Increase Efficiencies in Mission-Critical Business Operations
CINCINNATI, OH (April 10, 2017) – Gunnebo US, a sales company of The Gunnebo Group and leading provider of cash management solutions that improve business efficiency, increase security and boost cash flow today announced it is showcasing its revolutionary Note and Coin Recycler solution with its channel partner, Amphion, in booth #372 at RILA’s Retail Asset Protection Conference in New Orleans, April 9-12, 2017.
The intelligent Note and Coin Recycler makes back-office and entire retail operations more efficient and profitable through cash deposits, cash recycling, online cash management, and real-time cash monitoring and reporting. The self-service terminal is used for handling large volumes of notes and coins to improve the cash management process across a wide range of retail cash-intensive environments, from supermarkets and shopping malls to stadiums and large entertainment facilities.
“We are very excited about joining forces with our channel partner, Amphion at RILA’s Retail Asset Protection event,” said Carlos Massa, Gunnebo Vice President of Cash Management. “Together, we look forward to meeting attendees to show them the latest security and cash recycling technologies for controlling costs, mitigating loss and increasing efficiencies in their business operations.”
The Note and Coin Recycler combines high-speed depositing and dispensing capabilities with proven intelligence to process large volumes of cash for a variety of mission-critical retail applications:
- Cash-in or cash-out processing to quickly and securely fill and replenish tills during the day and deposit cash at day-end close, enabling fast shift changes, controlling cash shortfalls, and reducing coin replenishment
- Combined cash-in/cash out processing for automatic depositing, sorting, reconciling, and stacking in recycling cassettes within a certified safe, reducing cash handling errors, mitigating security risks, and reducing costly back-office tasks
- Full cash recycling for depositing and replenishing cash throughout the day, preventing risks for theft and fraud, increasing productivity, and increasing time spent with customers
- Real-time cash monitoring and reporting using Gunnebo’s web-based monitoring software, increasing visibility of cash and controlling revenue across multiple retail locations
Live demonstrations of the Note and Coin Recycler will be held in Amphion’s booth 372 for retailers to experience cash management excellence first hand.
With worldwide headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, Gunnebo has sales companies in 32 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and the Americas. Gunnebo is listed on the Swedish Stock Exchange.
To learn more about Gunnebo US, visit http://www.gunnebo.us/ or follow on Twitter @GunneboUS.
Amphion is a full service security equipment and service provider that specializes in handling the physical security and support issues businesses encounter in Retail or Foodservice locations. The company works with Loss Prevention and Asset Protection teams and Facilities Management teams to specify the best security products for the application and with Facilities to establish a responsive and sustainable 24/7 Service protocol. Amphion provides 24/7 call center support, telephonic trouble shooting, and field dispatch of service to any location within its service network.
About The Gunnebo Group
The Gunnebo Group is a global leader in security products, services and solutions with an offering covering cash management, entrance security, safes and vaults and electronic security for banks, retail, CIT, mass transit, public & commercial buildings and industrial & high-risk sites. The Group has an annual turnover of €660 million, employs 5,500 people and has sales companies in 32 countries across Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas as well as Channel Partners in over 100 additional markets. For more corporate information, please visit http://www.gunnebogroup.com/.
In the United States, Gunnebo meets its customers’ full range of security needs with products, solutions and services within cash management, entrance security, electronic security, pneumatic systems and safes, as well as vaults and doors. The company acquired Cincinnati-based Hamilton Safe Company in 2012.
- A “Toast” to improved restaurant and bar management
- Checkpoint Systems Debuts Its Smallest EAS Tag to Combat Organized Retail Crime
- Harbortouch and FiveStars Bring Powerful Loyalty Solution to Harbortouch Customers
- FLOW (Global e-commerce) Closes $16 Million Series A Funding
- 13th Annual IRCE Conference To Feature E-Commerce Presentations
- Retail Technology Accelerator Announces its Largest Fund to Date
- NRF Brings Compelling Speakers to #PROTECT 2017
- Payline Launches Platform For Payment Facilitation
- Leading The Way Towards Safer Payments for Children
- Revention Introduces the Order Tracker to Online Ordering Platforms