Herlitz IM Introduces New Seasonality Feature
NEW YORK CITY (January , 2016) – Herlitz Inventory Management, leading innovator in scientific demand forecasting, replenishment and optimization, is pleased to announce their HIMPACT software now offers seasonality within the week. Herlitz’s latest version of HIMPACT software automatically tracks daily variation in demand within the week for each product and location. Seasonality within the week delivers a catered and consistent product flow.
CEO and President of Herlitz Inventory Management Carl Herlitz explains that many retail sectors see more sales over the weekend than during the week. “If the buyer is trying to build orders or replenishing a location three times a week, it’s important to know the seasonality within a week.” Herlitz said. “You need to know if you are replenishing for a Monday–Tuesday worth of demand or a Friday–Saturday.” HIMPACT automatically detects these patterns and trends in demand, assigns a profile and predicts the future demand using this profile. Most competitors require manual updates or have no weekly seasonality. “Offering seasonality within the week is a huge inventory optimization and buyer productivity enhancement,” Herlitz said.
HIMPACT also identifies the variations in customer delivery schedules, or the imbalances in demand for specific products within a week. Better replenishment decisions eliminate both potential spoilage for short shelf life products and product shortages that cause dissatisfied customers. To learn more about Herlitz IM and their seasonality within the week, visit their website: herlitzIM.com.
- Paypal Reports Strong Earnings and Growth
- Display Vendors to Create New Opportunities for Tablet-Based Kiosk Solutions in Commerce
- More than a third of global online transactions now mobile
- New Auto Parts App Released by eEuroparts.com
- m-hance Joins NetSuite Solution Provider Program
- Comcast Offers New Program For SMBs and Branch Locations
- BillPro Adds New Global Payments Products for Merchants
- AVT Makes Mobile Payments a Standard Feature on all Machines for 2016
- OpenTable Names Jeff McCombs Chief Financial Officer