HP Inc. Delivers New Mobile Capabilities to Retailers #NRF17
PALO ALTO, Calif., January 13, 2017 — In advance of the National Retail Federation Convention in New York, HP today unveiled two new solutions that provide retailers with the mobile tools they need to engage customers more deeply and fully empower their associates. The new HP Elite x3 Mobile Retail Solution and the HP MX12 Retail Solution help retailers reinvent the customer experience with mobile platforms that leverage HP’s latest innovation.
The new mobile offerings from HP provide retailers with powerful tools to offer a more personalized, convenient and consistent omni-channel customer experience – bridging the online and in-store shopping experiences. HP’s extensive portfolio of both traditional and mobile POS devices reflect its dedication to innovation, its focus on security and reliability, as well as its comprehensive services offering.
“Retail is evolving in an exciting direction and retailers have the opportunity to deliver connected shopping experiences that drive higher degrees of customer satisfaction and loyalty,” said Lorena Kubera, vice president and general manager of HP’s Retail Solutions Global Business Unit. “Mobile technology allows associates to connect with customers in new ways more easily than ever before, and HP’s innovative Mobility and Services portfolio provides retailers with the range of solutions they need to both improve productivity as well as the customer experience.”
HP Elite x3 Mobile Retail Solution
The HP Elite x3 Mobile Retail Solution is a six-inch diagonal, ultra-mobile device aimed at improving associate and manager productivity, while greatly improving the customer experience. This solution allows retail associates to better serve customers on the sales floor with the ability to check prices with the integrated barcode scanner, find related products, and access inventory and CRM information from the palm of their hands. The HP Elite x3 Mobile Retail Solution also allows store managers to optimize retail operations while out on the store floor, providing mobile access to critical sales data and store dashboards, while also enabling them to seamlessly transition to the back-office with the ability to dock the handheld device and connect to a large display, mouse, and keyboard for full PC experience.1 For more information and availability, please visit www.hp.com/go/elitex3mobilescanner.
HP MX12 Retail Solution
The HP MX12 Retail Solution gives retailers the best of both worlds by combining the agility of a 12-inch diagonal mobile Retail device and the functionality of a traditional POS system into one sleek, compact solution. The HP MX12 combines the HP Pro x2 612 G2 detachable with the HP Retail Case 12 to create a portable solution that can empower store associates to perform assisted selling and mobile transactions right on the sales floor. Simply dock the mobile solution into the HP Retail Expansion Dock2 and it now functions as a traditional POS system by providing connectivity to a full suite of retail peripherals. Retailers no longer have to choose between purchasing a mobile POS solution or purchasing a traditional POS solution, HP’s MX12 Retail Solution is the perfect mix of both. For more information and availability, please visit www.hp.com/go/mx12.
More NRF news releases:
- MMF POS TO DISPLAY AWARD-WINNING PAYVUE ILLUMINATED CASH DRAWER AT THE NRF BIG SHOW 2017
- MMF POS INTRODUCES A LINE OF SECURE KEY CABINETS AT THE 2017 NRF BIG SHOW
- Announcing ChecOut M Payment Terminal Solution
- Infogain is Gold Sponsor at NRF’s BIG Show 2017
- SP Commerce to Debut New Brand Image at NRF’s Retail’s BIG Show
- Retail Realm Announces RR mAX Pay for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- RetailNext Expands Market-Leading IoT Smart Store Analytics Platform
- FaceCake Debuts Latest Augmented Reality for Retail Platform at NRF 2017
- Aila Technologies Releases Mobile Imager for iPhone SE at #NRF17
- Tellermate Release the Cost of Cash Research at NRF Retail’s Big Show 2017 #NRF17
- Natural Insight Debuts “Reveal Analytics” at #NRF17 Big Show 2017
- Touch Dynamic to Attend #NRF17 Retail’s BIG Show 2017
- Partner Tech Demonstrates Innovative POS Solutions at #NRF17 Retail’s BIG Show 2017
- Detego Showcases New IoT and AI solutions for retailers at #NRF17
- NRF Brings Innovative Leaders to Retail’s BIG Show 2017
- Kibo Announces Partner App Marketplace Preview at #NRF17
- KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER with NEC – Visit Booth 4121 at NRF17
- Trax and Fetch Robotics Unite for Better Retail Insights – #NRF17
- Tlantic will present its value offer in the greatest world retail event in booth #2243
- Thirdshelf, Star Cloud Services to Bring Relational Retail to Millions of Merchants
- Verifone and FIS to Enable Consumers to Pay with Loyalty Points at the Retail Point-of-Sale
- CITIZEN and ERPLY Provide Peace-of-Mind and Value to Retailers #NRF17