Ecommerce Logistics Company Buys Competitor
The deal was backed by Atlanta-based Mosley Ventures and Boston-based Sigma Prime Ventures. Christian Hassold, a tech entrepreneur and OrderPigeon’s founder and CEO, worked with HubLogix investors and founder Kurt Heinrich, to orchestrate the acquisition, and will now lead the expanded firm in the capacity of CEO.
“In Christian we saw a savvy, experienced leader with a vision to build on the solid foundation of the HubLogix product, forge new partnerships and take the business to the next level,” says Wei-Chun Tai, Partner, Mosley Ventures.
Joining Christian in the executive suite is Kurt Heinrich, founder of HubLogix, who now leads the company’s product team. The enterprise will operate under the HubLogix name and will integrate OrderPigeon’s proprietary SAAS order management platform into its architecture.
Hassold was attracted to HubLogix because it had solid relationships with dominant ecommerce platforms including Shopify and BigCommerce. OrderPigeon, on the other hand, had established partnerships with Channeladvisor and a large base of mid-market customers. Hassold saw the potential a combined operation would bring.
“We are the only ecommerce order automation solution with a global network of distribution and fulfillment partners that are able to support the increasingly complex needs of online retailers. We are excited to grow the business with the combined team,” says Hassold.
HubLogix has a solid base of retail and brand customers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia.
“This business combination provides a great opportunity for our customers, investors and the marketplace,” Heinrich adds. “HubLogix will now offer best-in-class omni-channel order management and serve a broader range of customers and fulfillment partners.”
HubLogix is an omni-channel order management platform for ecommerce retailers in the U.S, Canada, the UK and Australia. We provide a seamless backend betw…
More Articles …
- Barcom, Inc. Celebrates 25-Year Milestone
- Petrosoft Announces a Strategic Partnership With CipherLab USA
- Rackspace Announces Data Connectors, Bridging Gap Between Disparate Data Stores
- International Business Systems Appoints Jayne Archbold as Chief Executive Officer
- RFID In Europe – Cisper Electronics BV To Handle Invengo Products
- Global High-Density Packaging Report 2015 — Research and Markets
- Mobeam Revamps Its Beepngo Wallet & Coupon App
- Invengo Appoints Jiann Hsieh As CEO Of International Division