Hyperwallet and MoneyGram Strengthen Their Integration
New API integration allows users on Hyperwallet’s payout platform to quickly retrieve their earnings at worldwide MoneyGram locations.
San Francisco, California – Hyperwallet, a leading global payouts provider to millions of independent workers, today announced a strengthened partnership with MoneyGram, a global money transfer company based in the United States. Through Hyperwallet’s new, comprehensive API integration, users will be able to pick up their earnings at thousands of worldwide MoneyGram locations within just minutes of submitting their request.
Hyperwallet’s relationship with MoneyGram began in early 2015. The partnership enables users of the Hyperwallet platform to request cash pickups at thousands of MoneyGram locations in 76 countries around the world. What’s more, thanks to new API integration, requests to MoneyGram will now be sent in real-time, making payee funds available for pickup roughly 30 minutes after a transaction is sent.
“This strengthened partnership with MoneyGram is great news for Hyperwallet’s clients and their payees,” said Brent Warrington, CEO of Hyperwallet. “Millions of independent workers around the globe rely on Hyperwallet to get them their earnings as quickly as possible. Expedited cash pickup through our friends at MoneyGram becomes another convenient payout option available to Hyperwallet users.”
“We’re very excited to become more deeply integrated with Hyperwallet,” said Pete Ohser, MoneyGram’s Executive Vice President of Americas and Europe. “MoneyGram has an extensive network of worldwide money transfer locations designed to benefit consumers who are not fully served by traditional financial institutions. Similarly, Hyperwallet provides a payout platform to independent workers, many of whom are unbanked or underbanked. Working together, MoneyGram and Hyperwallet will continue to provide accessible financial services to people around the world.”
Hyperwallet is a purpose-built payout platform that empowers businesses to quickly, cost-effectively, and transparently distribute funds to independent contractors, suppliers, and resellers anywhere in the world. Hyperwallet’s user-friendly payments platform and global settlement network enables businesses to distribute funds to 170+ countries in more than 150 currencies. Hyperwallet’s range of flexible payout options includes local bank deposits, international wire transfers, branded prepaid and virtual cards, custom checks, cash pick-up services, and pay to existing credit and debit card capabilities. With offices in Austin, San Francisco and Vancouver, you can learn more about Hyperwallet at http://www.hyperwallet.com.
MoneyGram is a global provider of innovative money transfer and payment services and is recognized worldwide as a financial connection to friends and family. Whether online, or through a mobile device, at a kiosk or in a local store, we connect consumers any way that is convenient for them. We also provide bill payment services, issue money orders and process official checks in select markets. More information about MoneyGram International, Inc. is available at moneygram.com.
More breaking news:
- ZipBooks launches free accounting software for small businesses
- Company Releases Shopping App as White Labeled Product
- Major Household Appliance Sales to Reach 445 Million Units Globally
- Wiivv Wearables Inc. Breaks Record as Most Funded 3D Printed Good in Kickstarter History
- MasterCard and Parsons School of Design to Put Digital Payments Thru Design Hack
- PayPal Expands One Touch to 143 markets; 18M consumers opt-in
- Nick Clarkson Joins Creditcall in New Role as Head of Developer Relations
- Multinational Food Retailer DIA Adds Anti-Theft Technology
- 200 Store chain in UK Chooses new Point of sale provider
- Spendgo’s Loyalty Program Delivers Results for Dickey’s BBQ Chain
- White Castle Gives Its Mobile App A Crave-Worthy Makeover
- Verifi To Sponsor Platinum Party Merchant Risk Council #MRCVegas16
- Rakuten Marketing Makes Foray Into Social Advertising With Acquisition
- First Open Cardless Cash Network Goes Live in Four U.S. Cities
- Y Combinator Startup Ups Funding to $750K With Text Marketing For Retailers