Hyperwallet Selected as 2016 Innovator of the Year Finalist
San Francisco, California – Hyperwallet, a leading global outbound payments provider to the new economy, today announced that it has been selected by PwC Canada as a finalist for the Vision to Reality ‘Innovator of the Year’ Awards for 2016.
PwC’s Vision to Reality Awards program recognizes leading innovators, highlighting firms that have demonstrated leadership and ingenuity in their respective industry. Applicants are reviewed by a panel of independent business experts and finalists are divided into one of three categories, dependent on size: emerging companies, mid-market businesses, and large enterprises. Hyperwallet falls under the second tier and will compete with four other companies to bring home the award.
“Our pioneering software-as-a-service payout platform was created to address the specific challenges of global cross-border B2B/B2C payments distribution and bank account collection,” explained Bill Crowley, Hyperwallet’s Chief Product Officer. “Together with our proprietary financial network, solutions, and technology, we are changing the way cost-effective payouts can be made on a global scale.”
The winners of the 2016 Vision to Reality Awards will be revealed at an exclusive celebration on April 14, 2016.
Hyperwallet is a purpose-built payout platform that empowers businesses to quickly, cost-effectively, and transparently distribute funds to independent contractors, suppliers, and resellers anywhere in the world. Trusted by enterprise, ecommerce, and on-demand platforms, Hyperwallet makes it easy to pay up to 7 billion people in a singular, frictionless payment environment. Put your payees in control of their earnings experience with integrated payment tracking technology, user-friendly compliance and identity verification, and enhanced financial management tools. With offices in Austin, San Francisco, and Vancouver, you can learn more about Hyperwallet at http://www.hyperwallet.com.
Other Point of sale News:
- BIXOLON Releases SRP-F310II – A Truly Waterproof Printing Solution
- Elavon Extends Relationship With Costco Canada, Offers Payment Processing To Canadian members
- Strong Results in Worldpay-Georgia Tech FinTech Initiative
- Contactless Payments Via Mobile and Wearable Devices to Approach 100bn by 2018
- SML Clarity 3.x Retail Selected As Finalist For #RFIDLive award
- Magento Commerce Launches Next-Generation Magento Marketplace
- ABI Research Ranks Unacast, T-Ink, Philips, and VMob as New Innovators in Indoor Location,
- Brightpearl Announces Integration with Magento Designed for Rapid Page Load Times
- Applebee’s Revamps Mobile App for Online Ordering and Carside To-Go
- Instead of giving a gift card, give actual stock in a company. Buy it at the supermarket.