InComm Partners with Wakefern Food Corp. To Expand Gift Card Programs
ATLANTA, Dec. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — InComm, a leading prepaid product and transaction services company, today announced it will exclusively provide a comprehensive gift card and prepaid program to Wakefern Food Corp., adding another grocer to InComm’s expanded network. The largest retailer-owned cooperative in the U.S., Wakefern is comprised of 50 member companies who own and operate more than 350 retail supermarkets under the ShopRite, Price Rite, the Fresh Grocer and Dearborn Market brands.
“We are very excited to be working with a customer with the great reputation that Wakefern has built in the grocery industry,” said Brian Parlotto, Executive Vice President, InComm. “Our innovative network enables us to provide our grocery partners with a comprehensive gift card program that meets the needs of both the retailer and the consumer, and we are looking forward to bringing that kind of prepaid success to our new partner.”
By leveraging On-Line Strategies’s industry-leading switch technology, InComm Switch, InComm was able to transition all of Wakefern’s stores to its new gift card program in just 21 days. On-Line Strategies is a fully owned subsidiary of InComm that specializes in handling complex payment processing for a variety of different retailers, allowing them to focus more on serving their customers.
Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 500,000 points of retail distribution. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 206 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in 31 countries. Learn more at www.incomm.com read more
Other Point of sale news:
- Digital Marketing – Women More Satisfied Than Men, Chinese Most Satisfied
- Casual Restaurant Chain Increases Membership 50 Percent With Rewards Platform
- World’s first mobile payment solution designed for gambling sector launched
- State & Local Governments Have Given Amazon Warehouses $241 Million since 2015
- Agilence Named Best Retail Data Analytics Solutions Provider 2016
- Sionic Mobile, Payment Alliance Launch ATM iBeacon Proximity Mobile Advertising Network
- Blackhawk Network Offers Merchants Centralized B2B and B2C Gift Card Solutions
- TouchBistro iPad POS Awarded Patent for Bill Splitting Feature
- Point of Sale Website Reports 7th Consecutive Year Of Growth
Interested in getting more exposure for your POS related business? Consider branching out from press releases to “content”. Press releases have a short half-life. Content can live for decades. Find out more about content marketing with us on the Footer menu links below.