IndoorMedia Publishes Guide to Coupon Advertising
HOUSTON, Sept. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — IndoorMedia, the industry leader in in-store advertising solutions, today announced it is publishing a guide to help small businesses better understand the potential of coupon advertising to drive success. The e-book, Complete Guide to Coupon Advertising, is available for free download at http://www.indoormedia.com/complete-guide-to-coupon-advertising.
Today’s small-business owners face a competitive marketplace. Businesses such as restaurants, auto shops, dry cleaners, and salons are affected by an inevitable ebb and flow, either finding and maintaining success or shutting down. Although some factors that cause small businesses to fail are unavoidable, owners and managers can work to promote their businesses with effective marketing and advertising. Coupon advertising is a tried-and-true strategy that local businesses have found success with, and IndoorMedia’s new guide illustrates the numerous advantages of this approach. Among the e-book’s features:
- Four benefits coupons offer for small businesses
- Components of a good coupon
- Descriptions of several different types of coupons, including register tape advertising and shopping cart advertising.
“Small businesses spend millions of dollars on television, newspaper, radio, direct mail, and other media to draw customers into their stores,” says IndoorMedia senior executive Eric Shafer. “Showing a ROI on many of these channels can be difficult, but not with coupon advertising, which offers hyperlocal distribution, low cost, and low barrier to launch. Our new e-book explores the different types of coupon advertising available to small businesses and offers advice to help them choose a method that works best for them.”
To learn more about this e-book or IndoorMedia’s impactful in-store advertising solutions, visit www.indoormedia.com.
IndoorMedia is the largest in-grocery store advertising company in the U.S. and Canada. We work with small businesses and franchises to help them increase sales and customers through register tape advertising, shopping cart advertising,and custom printed receipts. IndoorMedia delivers connections between our customers and theirs with simple-to-implement and proven advertising strategies. For more information, visit www.indoormedia.com.
PointofSale.com does not sell products or services. Please visit the POS Retail software , POS Hardware, Credit Card Processing and POS Hospitality pages (see left side menu above) to find great POS products. Please let vendors know you’ve seen their products here. Thank you. For sponsorship information see the link below on the Footer menu.
Other POS News:
- Headset Integrates With Prominent POS Providers
- Zebra Technologies and RILA Announce Strategic Partnership to Further Retail Innovation
- Celebrity Entrepreneurs, Startup Founders & Retail CEOs Speakers- NRF’s Shop.org Conference
- Global Research Identifies Three Consumer Personas and Opportunities for Technology
- Brightpearl Launches Enterprise Partner Program
- Draper James Gains Foundation to Grow Graciously with NetSuite
- Retail Holiday Sales to Increase 4 to 4.5 Percent