Infinite Peripherals Launches InfineaRetail™ Airline Edition for In-Flight Retail Service
IRVINE, Calif. – November 30, 2017 – Today, Infinite Peripherals launches InfineaRetail™ Airline Edition, a new technology for airlines to seamlessly integrate customer transaction technology with purchase analytics and management for in-flight solutions, upgrading previous antiquated technology.
Designed with transportation, retail, supply chain, and hospitality sectors in mind, InfineaRetail is a family of solutions that can be tailored for point-of-sale transactions in a number of verticals. InfineaRetail Airline Edition provides many benefits to the airline industry including increased revenue and customer satisfaction, efficient on-board retail management and reduction in card and inventory loss/fraud, making the technology a one-stop shop for all in-flight retail management. With the introduction of the InfineaPulse crew companion app, staff can see and reconcile recorded sales, commissions, rewards and seller details to quickly assess all records for easy analytics about top performing staff and items. InfineaPulse also allows crew to create incentive-based programs for staff to encourage in-flight sales and revenue.
While the mobile hardware revolution has prompted innovation in this market, most available solutions are shareholder-focused rather than customer-focused, with long implementation times. With the adoption of InfineaRetail, airline crews will reap the benefits of using a fast, easy device that doesn’t require heavy training, while airline management leverages a system that collects critical sales data and produces intelligent reporting, all while the passenger enjoys an efficient buying experience.
“With two decades of experience, and leveraging the latest technologies, we are able to implement cloud enabled and off-line capable mobile point of sales solutions, tailored to the customers’ needs, faster than ever before,” said Keith Neville,
Director of Transportation Solutions at Infinite Peripherals.
“InfineaRetail Airline Edition was developed for in-flight professionals to support their need for efficient and reliable solutions that provide accurate sales and inventory details, said Jeff Scott, CEO of Infinite Peripherals. “The solution for Air is a natural next step in our retail solutions and brand progression.”
The solution has been successfully tested and integrated with Omni Air™ International fleet of flight attendants, which provide air transportation solutions through charter or ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, and Insurance) to airlines, governments, tour operators, incentive groups, corporations and more.
Watch Omni Air’s Testimonial Here: www.ipcmobile.com/infinearetail
“Working with Infinite Peripherals allowed us to ensure the team was able to deliver the critical components we needed for our airline,” said Art Seabolt, Vice President of Technology, Omni Air™ International. “The in-flight team was able to adopt a modern approach which has improved our operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction while in the skies.”
InfineaRetail™ Airline Edition Features:
- Comprehensive flight sales processing and other business processes
- Hardware, software and payment certified – provided by the same vendor – Infinite Peripherals.
- iOS and Android compatible apps
- Process cards in off-line or on-line mode
- Sync using Wifi or cellular
- Upload sales and authorize payments automatically, then download latest product categories, items and prices
- Full retail discounting to tempt customers – for more up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Apps created using the latest technologies to allow easier maintenance and upgrades
Other Point of Sale News:
- Retailers Urge Senate Passage of ‘Once-in-a-Generation’ Tax Reform Bill
- FIME expands Discover Network With End-to-end Certification Tools and Services
- B2 Processing Announces PINPad Drivers To Easily Migrate Point-of-Sale to EMV and Contactless
- Cyber Monday Sees $3.4 Billion in Desktop Online Sales to Rank as Top U.S. Online Spending Day
- Global Payments and CaixaBank Bring Apple Pay to Customers
- Brother Mobile Solutions’ New PT-E800W Industrial Labeling System Offers Star Performance
- Wayfair Reports 53% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Weekend
- New X9 Standard Enhances Retail Financial Transaction Security via AES DUKPT Algorithm
- HubSpot and Fastbase Will Strongly Profit From Rise in Marketing Analytic Spending
- Pricefalls.com Records Highest Holiday Sales Performance In Its Nine-Year History