Infinite Peripherals Launches New Mobile Printer for Receipts and Labels
New DPP-255 2” high-speed printer supports iOS, Android™ and Windows®
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill. – April 12, 2016 – Infinite Peripherals, Inc. (IPC), a leading provider of enterprise mobility solutions, today introduces the new DPP-255 mobile printer, a high-speed receipt and label printer. This MFi-certified compact unit has a print speed of 100mm/s, and supports iOS, Android and Windows.
“We are pleased to present our customers with this new solution, which was developed based on their feedback,” said Vitalii Panchencko, mobility operations manager at IPC. “Our customers loved our DPP-250 mobile printer, but told us that they also wanted the ability to print labels. Now we offer that all in the DPP-255.”
Among the fastest mobile printers in its class, the DPP-255 supports the iPad®, iPhone® and iPod® touch, along with devices running Android and Windows. The printer helps retail and entertainment environments with rapid line-busting and ticketing, and is ideal for mobile POS receipts, coupons and labels.
The DPP-255 features RS232C interface and USB interface, and offers optional Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi communications. It includes two resident fonts and two loadable fonts, along with several resident 1D and 2D barcodes, and the resolution is 203 dpi. The printer runs on a rechargeable, long-life Li-ion battery that yields approximately 20,000-30,000 lines per charge.
The printer also has a label gap sensor, label peeler and an integrated belt clip. It joins IPC’s existing line of mobile printers: the DPP-250, a 2” receipt mobile printer; the DPP-350, a 3” receipt model; and the DPP-450, which prints 4” thermal paper or labels.
For more details, please visit https://ipcmobile.com/products/accessories/?p=mobile-printers.
Infinite Peripherals Background
The first company to mobilize iOS for enterprise, Infinite Peripherals, Inc. (IPC) is leading the mobility revolution with its enterprise mobility solutions, including the Linea Pro® and Infinea Tab®, which multiple major retailers in the United States have adopted to enhance customer engagement, increase conversion rates and build business. IPC’s NFC-enabled products simplify adoption of new contactless payments, such as Apple Pay™, and its Infinea® mPOS line facilitates EMV payments with a contact chip card reader and PIN entry. Anticipating trends and pre-empting solutions for a constantly evolving business landscape, IPC’s enterprise mobility solutions also optimize operations in healthcare, hospitality, transportation, warehouse and logistics, entertainment and security. For more information, please visit ipcmobile.com. Connect with us at facebook.com/infiniteperipheralsinc and @infiniteperiph.
MORE EXCITING NEWS FROM THE WORLD OF POINT OF SALE:
- New Payment Security Products From Conformance Technologies
- Instacart Partners With Andronico’s Community Markets on Pickup Service
- Profitect, Stop & Shop,ULTA Beauty to Present at 2016 Retail Asset Protection Conf
- Hyperwallet Selected as 2016 Innovator of the Year Finalist
- BIXOLON Releases SRP-F310II – A Truly Waterproof Printing Solution
- Elavon Extends Relationship With Costco Canada, Offers Payment Processing To Canadian members
- Strong Results in Worldpay-Georgia Tech FinTech Initiative
- Contactless Payments Via Mobile and Wearable Devices to Approach 100bn by 2018
- SML Clarity 3.x Retail Selected As Finalist For #RFIDLive award
- Magento Commerce Launches Next-Generation Magento Marketplace