Ingenico Group Leads Discussion on Payments Security at HITEC 2016
Rob Martin, VP of Security Solutions, to Speak on Securing the Payments Process for the Guest Experience
ATLANTA, GA–(Marketwired – Jun 20, 2016) – Ingenico Group (Euronext: FR0000125346 – ING), the global leader in seamless payment, announced today that it will be exhibiting at the HITEC 2016 conference taking place June 20-23, 2016 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans. The company will be showcasing its payment solutions for hospitality, including Pay-at-the-Table (PATT), NFC/contactless and EMV solutions at booth 756.
Additionally, Rob Martin, VP of Security Solutions for Ingenico Group, North America and member of the Hotel Technology Next Generation (HTNG) Secure Payments Working Group, has been invited to present on emerging payment technologies:
- Navigating the Payments Security Challenge: Get Expert Guidance
Panel featuring Rob Martin, Ingenico Group
Wednesday, June 22 from 2:30-3:30 pm local time
With data breaches and payment card fraud on the rise, businesses are grappling with the need to secure their payment systems and protect their reputations. When it comes to implementing payment security protocols, hospitality organizations require a unique set of workflows and guest experience challenges that involve more consideration than a typical retail environment. A panel of payment industry professionals will provide an overview of the current state of payments technology, how it’s changed our industry, and what’s in store for the future. From data security, to the overall guest experience, this panel provides guidance on workflows and other challenges specific to hospitality operations. Understand what’s most important when planning for EMV deployment and learn some simple steps that help safeguard guest data and reduce the potential for fraudulent activity.
At the booth, Ingenico Group will be demonstrating its payment acceptance solutions, including:
- Its range of EMV and NFC-enabled Telium 2 smart terminals, combining the latest payment acceptance capabilities with the most advanced security features;
- Its next-generation Telium Tetra solutions enabling seamless integration of business and payment, including a marketplace of consumer-centric apps and value-added services;
- Unattended payment solutions enabling its ecosystem of partners to develop complete, secure solutions tailored to a variety of unattended environments and use cases;
- The latest in payment security technology including point-to-point encryption and semi-integrated payment solutions, helping to safeguard against data breaches and reduce PCI scope; and
- Its PATT solutions, which enable acceptance of emerging payment types, including EMV and NFC/contactless payments, and are designed to increase profitability and security while also improving guest satisfaction.
“Hospitality has been a rapidly growing segment for Ingenico Group and HITEC is always a great place for us to showcase our latest innovations designed to help hotels, restaurants and other hospitality organizations create better payment experiences for their guests,” said Martin. “Underpinning all of our solutions is the need for security. It’s important for IT leaders in the hospitality industry to understand how their businesses are impacted by fraud and how they can better secure their customers’ data.”
To learn more, please stop by Ingenico Group’s booth during the exhibit hall hours at booth 756 or schedule a time to speak in advance: http://info.ingenico.us/hitec2016-pr.
About Ingenico Group
Ingenico Group (Euronext: FR0000125346 – ING) is the global leader in seamless payment, providing smart, trusted and secure solutions to empower commerce across all channels, in-store, online and mobile. With the world’s largest payment acceptance network, we deliver secure payment solutions with a local, national and international scope. We are the trusted world-class partner for financial institutions and retailers, from small merchants to several of the world’s best-known global brands. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payment and deliver their brand promise. Learn more at www.ingenico.com or twitter.com/Ingenico.
- Spring and PREIT Partner Launch Mall-Wide Shopper Rewards and Digital Marketing Program
- Experian cited in Mobile Fraud Management Solutions report
- CommerceHub Announces Appointment of Mark Greenquist as CFO
- 66 Percent of Shoppers Agree Delivery Experience is Decisive Factor When Shopping Online
- ARCA Acquires Mavimec S.r.l., Prosecure S.r.l. and Sumotec S.r.l.
- MasterCard Will Bring Apple Pay to Customers in Hong Kong
- Netsurion and POS Solutions Partner on Security and PCI Compliance
- Partnership to bring Gamification to Loyalty Programs for Global Brands
- Advanced Credit and Zoompass Team up for Pre-Paid Card Verticals
- Cayan Taps Rachel Trueblood as Senior Vice President of Marketing
- Point of Sale Fraud At the Gas Pump Is Reduced With Visa’s Intelligent Analytics