Interactive Kiosks Market by Type, Industry, Component, and Geography
LONDON, May 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — The global interactive kiosks market was estimated to be worth USD 44.17 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach USD 73.35 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 9.2% between 2015 and 2020. The interactive displays have gained high demand owing to decreasing prices and more customer engagement because of interactive nature. The deployment of kiosks in the high traffic areas has led to easy access to the services and reduced the waiting time for the buyers.
Healthcare industry is recorded to have highest growth rate during the forecast period
The interactive kiosks market is segmented on the basis of industry as retails, healthcare, banking & finance services, government, transportation, hospitality, hospitality, entertainment, and others including corporate offices and educational institutes. Of these industries, interactive kiosks market in healthcare industry is expected to grow at the highest growth rate because of the increasing demand of the interactive kiosks in this growing industry. The interactive kiosks in healthcare industry were used in the applications such as pharmaceutical kiosks, diagnostic kiosks and hospital management kiosks and based on the function of interactive kiosks in this industry, it is further divided.
North America held highest market share in the interactive kiosks market during 2014
The report gives an overview of the major geographic regions in the interactive kiosks market such as the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World (RoW). The report discusses about the recent happenings in the market and the impact analysis of the market dynamics.
Among all the geographic regions, North America is considered to be the strongest market for interactive kiosks. The market in North America for interactive kiosks is driven by various factors such as the customers’ need for enhanced services; the need to save time, need for accuracy, high living standard as compared to other developing countries, and efficiency in retail services among others. The American interactive kiosks product manufacturers are focused on manufacturing more precise, faster, and qualitative automated equipment and products.
The APAC region is one the potential market for the growth of interactive kiosks market, and a result many companies are expanding their reach to this region. The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest rate, followed by Europe.
The breakup of primaries conducted during the study is depicted in below.
By Company type: Tier1 Companies – 48%, Tier 2 Companies – 36%, and Tier 3 Companies – 16%
By Designation: C-level – 43%, Director Level- 22%, and Others- 35%
By Region: North America– 50%, Europe– 25%, and Asia-Pacific– 25%
The key players in the interactive kiosks market are KIOSK Information Systems Inc. (U.S.), NCR Corp. (U.S.), International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) Corp. (U.S.), EMBROSS Group Pty Ltd. (Australia), IER SAS (France), Phoenix Kiosk Inc. was (U.S.), SlabbKiosks (U.S.), Wincor Nixdorf Ag (Germany), Meridian Kiosks LLC (U.S.), and RedyRef Interactive Kiosks (U.S.).
Reasons to buy the report:
– This report includes the market statistics pertaining to components, type, industry, and geography along with their respective market size.
– The Porter’s Five Forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the interactive kiosks market.
– Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the interactive kiosks market have been detailed in this report.
– Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets on the basis of components, type, industry, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the interactive kiosks market.
– A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and ranking of key players.
The available customizations for the report can offer further country-wise segmentation of the interactive kiosks market in terms of value, further breakdown of the industry can be provided, and profiling of any additional companies in the report.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3606768/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
Other Point of Sale blogs that may interest you:
- Apple Pay Now Available to Canadian MasterCard Cardholders
- Revionics Announces Agreement with BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Kroger Family of Stores Hiring 14,000 Employees
- Predictive Mobile Ads Measurably Increased Sales for CPG Brands
- Is Mobile Point of Sale Changing the Retail World?
- Veras Retail to Acquire and Extend JDA Point-of-Sale Solutions