Internet of Things (IoT) in Retail Market Worth $94.44 Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, February 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ —
The global IoT in retail market is expected to reach USD 94.44 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. This growth can be attributed to the merging of digital and in-store operations in retail stores.
Digital channels are becoming an important touchpoint for an Omni channel experience. Retailers are focusing on gaining a competitive advantage by installing smart shelves and RFID sensors, which detect low inventory and track products throughout the respective supply chain. The adoption of IoT also helps retailers to revolutionize the delivery operations and retail supply chain.
The increasing Internet of Things spending in retail sectors for the purpose of premises monitoring, product monitoring, supply chain monitoring, and customer monitoring is driving the demand for IoT-based solutions. Cloud-based IoT solutions are enabling retailers to monitor and analyze the existing processes to improve them with incremental investments in capital equipment. However, with the rising degree of IoT penetration, retailers are still struggling on capitalizing IoT-enabled capabilities.
The retail Internet of Things market is expected to witness promising growth as the industry is evolving from the passive approach of monitoring consumer behavior. Optimizing and automating supply chain is one of the key factors for the adoption of connected technology among retailers. However, fragmented technology standards and increasing security concerns are expected to hamper the industry growth.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Internet of Things (IoT) In Retail Market Analysis By Solution, By Hardware (Beacons, RFID Tags, Sensors, Wearables), By Service, By Technology (Bluetooth Low Energy, Near Field Communication, ZigBee), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025“ at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/internet-of-things-iot-retail-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The retail IoT software is expected ….
Other POS news:
- Celerant Technology Announces the Launch of New Website
- POS Partners Opens New Office In San Francisco
- Punchh Adds El Pollo Loco, Smashburger and Veggie Grill to a Growing Roster of Customers
- Payments Innovator, Noventis, Reports Notable Growth
- Open Banking Mobile App to Demonstrate How Banks Can Dominate Digital Transactions Market
- USAePay Announces POS Portal as Vendor For MP Devices
- New CEO At Revel Systems, More Money Invested
- Mastercard Introduces the Masterpass #ThankTheFans for the GRAMMY Awards®