A Case Study on Reducing Risks and Improving Business Performance
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Quantzig, a global analytics solutions provider, has announced the completion of their latest inventory management study on the retail industry. A renowned household products retailer wanted to evaluate the difference in the product demand and judiciously deliver goods to meet the supply gap. A client wanted to keep track of the inventory levels and sustain price tendency for commodities.
According to the inventory management experts at Quantzig, “In the retail sector, the competence of the retailer solely lies in their capacity to deliver the goods and services at the right place and at the right time.”
Excess inventory is an issue throughout the supply chain and traps necessary working capital without proper balance. Inventory management comprises of efficiently keeping track of products and sustaining accurate records to combat issues such as short of products, delays, and purchase of the wrong inventory. Inventory management in the household products retail industry helps deliver comprehensive insights into the items from the raw materials to the finished products and the suppliers.
The solution presented by Quantzig helped the client to gain better visibility into the household products retail space. The client was able to save on transportation costs and advance the overall service delivery. Also, the client was able to address variations in the price by leveraging effective inventory management techniques.
This inventory management solution provided benefits that helped the client to:
- Maintain aggregate inventory levels for the products
- Deal with price fluctuations
- To read more, request a free proposal
This inventory management solution offered predictive insights on:
- Meeting the variations in the customer demand and providing customized products to the clients
- Addressing issues about delays in the goods and hedging against price increases
Other Point of Sale News:
- Pundi X Starts Bringing Cryptocurrencies to Physical Stores in 2018
- Jubilee Cryptocurrency Exchange enters partnership with DigiBank
- Reshaping Consumer Insight by Big Data and AI
- Ludlow Research Upgrades Coverage on Integrated Ventures on Blockchain & Bitcoin Mining
- Forever 21 Reports Findings from Investigation of Payment Card Security Incident
- Global Enterprise Unified Communication and Collaboration Market Projected to Grow
- Transformational Retail and IntraPosition To Help Retailers Monitor In-Store Shoppers
- MeaWallet Delivers Contactless Payment Solution to Swedbank
- The Global Data Masking Market Size is Expected to Grow to USD 767.0 Million by 2022
- Global Retail Analytics Market Expected to Reach $10.4 Billion by 2023