Irisys to Introduce Vector 4D, EM+ Platform at #NRF18
NORTHAMPTON, UK, and ATLANTA (19 December, 2017) – Irisys, the world’s top supplier of people counting technology and grocery queue management, has launched a new product platform – Vector 4D with Estate Manager Plus (EM+) – to deliver unprecedented levels of actionable, retail intelligence.
The platform expands the widely popular Estate Manager software solution to include features developed based upon extensive research and feedback from end-users and retail partners. EM+ further improves the accuracy and expands the capabilities in how footfall data is collected when paired with Irisys’ latest people counting device, Vector 4D, which utilizes state-of-the-art Time of Flight (ToF) technology.
“Hundreds of retailers around the world trust Irisys’ comprehensive solutions to deliver the highest levels of quality and value to increase conversion, improve customer service, and ultimately drive revenue,” says Kevin Hughes, General Manager of Irisys. “The Vector 4D and EM+ platform provides retailers with yet another tool that aligns needs and business objectives with more robust technology, helping to monitor store performance and increase revenue opportunities.”
Vector 4D features include:
“Vector 4D’s ToF technology delivers reliable people tracking and monitoring through state-of-the-art technology, giving retailers greater accuracy in measuring customer dwell time. Additionally, direct height measurements can be taken to a level of accuracy that is simply unachievable by other technologies like stereo video,” says Hughes.
EM+ features include:
“EM+ was strategically developed to support retailers’ business initiatives. Retailers who deploy the cloud-based EM+ will immediately notice time-saving benefits and enhanced convenience that continues through the software experience,” says Hughes.
For more information about Vector 4D and EM+, visit Irisys at the NRF EXPO at Exhibit #425, Jan. 14-16, at the Javits Convention Center in New York City. Interested attendees may obtain additional information or schedule an appointment by emailing email@example.com.
Irisys is the world leading designer and manufacturer of people counting sensors. Combining advanced sensors and intelligent software, Irisys technology provides actionable information that can be used to drive operational efficiencies and improve business performance across a range of industries. With systems designed for retail, supermarkets, building space management security, Irisys’ solutions are deployed throughout the world, with more than 450,000 units sold over the last 20 years. For more information, visit www.irisys.net.
Other Point of Sale News:
- ATMIA Publishes Compilation eBook Commemorating The People Behind the ATM
- GK Software to Introduce Real-Time Omni-Channel Personalization Driven by AI at Big Show
- QFPay and United Brands (UBPAY) Form Joint Venture to Redefine the Mobile Payments In UAE
- Payments in Denmark 2017: What Consumers Want
- Divido and Digital River to Help Ecommerce Brands Increase Revenue through Retail Finance
- Arizona’s Tucson Federal Credit Union Drives Transformed Branch Experience
- Can You Accept Global Payment Standards?
- EnterWorks Reinvigorates Stores by Enabling a New Digital Retail Reality
- Retailers Applaud NLRB’s Decision to Rescind Micro-Unions
- Retail Store Tours to Launch at # NRF18: Retail’s Big Show