iSIGN Media Announces Shares for Debt Transaction
TORONTO, Jan. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ – iSIGN Media Solutions Inc. (“iSIGN” or “Company”) (TSX-V: ISD) (OTC: ISDSF), a leading provider of interactive mobile advertising solutions that serves brands, commercial locations, retailers and service providers throughout North America, today announced it has entered into a shares for debt arrangement, in which the Company has agreed to issue 495,505 common shares at a deemed price of $0.14 per share in settlement of a debt of $69,371.
Satisfying this outstanding indebtedness with shares was undertaken in order to preserve the Company’s cash for operational purposes.
This arrangement is subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange (“Exchange”). The Company will issue these shares, which are subject to a four month hold period, once approval has been received from the Exchange.
About iSIGN Media
iSIGN Media, based in Toronto, is a data-focused, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that is a pioneering leader in gathering point-of-sale data and mobile shopper preferences to generate actionable data and reveal valuable consumer insights. Creators of the Smart suite of products, a patented interactive proximity marketing technology, iSIGN enables brands to deliver targeted messaging, personalized offers and loyalty perks to consumers’ mobile devices in proximity and with real-time proof of redemption. iSIGN’s data gathering capabilities provide analytics on price points, typical purchases, in-store dwell time and other shopper metrics that identify emerging consumer behaviors. These insights enable smarter business decisions and provide increased ROI metrics for more transparent marketing. iSIGN delivers relevant, timely messages on an opt-in basis at no charge to consumers, transmitting rich media to consumer mobile devices via Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi connectivity in complete privacy as opposed to iBeacons, apps, downloads and required surrendering of personal information. Proven to increase brand engagement and customer loyalty, iSIGN generates preference-based, predictive “clean data” without compromising consumer privacy. Partners include: IBM, Keyser Retail Solutions, Baylor University, Verizon Wireless, TELUS and AOpen America Inc. www.isignmedia.com
© 2018 iSIGN Media Solutions Inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Other Point of Sale News
- Spencer Technologies Acquires Certified Retail Solutions
- Brother Canada Drives Significant Sales Growth From New eCommerce Site
- Retail Imports End 2017 With 7 Percent Growth as Industry Sales Continue to Increase
- magia.ai Launches Autonomous-Retail Platform for Retailers to Proactively ‘Sell Anywhere’
- Mastercard and HERE Power Ride Towards a More Connected World
- Superdry Signs with Centric Software
- Brother to Demonstrate Advances in Retail Printing at #NRF2018
- IT Professionals Say Security Concerns & Aligning IT are Top Challenges
- Alliance Data to Launch Private Label Credit Cards for IKEA Group Retail Operations
- IBM Breaks Records to Top U.S. Patent List for 25th Consecutive Year