J.Lindeberg Sets Its Sights On Ecommerce Expansion For 2017
NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Swedish fashion brand J.Lindeberg, known for its men’s and women’s fashion and golf apparel & accessories, reports that it doubled its online business in 2015 and anticipates similar results for fiscal 2016.
Jonas Andersson, President of US Operations, commented, “Our success has been driven by well-executed strategies starting with a re-platform in summer of 2015”. Mr. Andersson continued, “Controlling our own destiny by bringing ecommerce in-house, hiring a Director dedicated to its growth, and partnering with eCommerce solutions provider BestRetail, has been a formula for success.”
For 2017 the brand has its sights set on digital expansion into North and South America and recently launched in Canada. David Feiner, acting Director of eCommerce says, “we believe there is a huge opportunity to capture the Canadian market, and we see the online channel as a catalyst. We look forward to quickly expanding into these new territories.”
The brand expects to increase its online revenue by more than 100% by 2018. Andersson further outlines his intentions stating that, “we have barely scratched the surface for J.Lindeberg in the Americas, specifically online. We remain committed to fueling growth in this digital world and furthering our partnership with BestRetail.”
Founded in Stockholm in 1996, J.Lindeberg is distributed in more than 35 countries. The company bridges fashion and function, offering outstanding products for a modern active lifestyle. The collections consist of menswear, womenswear, golf and skiwear.
Enterprise level eCommerce provider offering a comprehensive cloud based retail platform. BestRetail provides the expertise as well as the technology necessary to navigate today’s complex commerce landscape. The platform provides a comprehensive set of features and services to manage all aspects of an online retail flagship. Offering a best in class solution that is secure, reliable & scalable.
Other point of sale articles of interest:
- Star Micronics, with Elo and E-Nabler Corp., Introduces New Integrated mPOS Solution
- Technical Reports on Business Equipment Equities — Pitney Bowes, VeriFone, Avery Dennison
- Mastercard and George Soros to Explore Private Sector Solutions to Societal Challenges
- Ugam Analyzes Walmart and Jet’s 2016 Holiday Competitiveness vs. Amazon
- ScanSource POS and Barcode Receives New Point-To-Point Encryption Certification
- Research Analysis 2014-25: Crane, Advantech, Bianchi Vending, Azkoyen & Rhea Dominate Market
- Clearent Enters Agreement to Acquire Payment Alliance Int’l’s Merchant Services Division
- Reflexis and Pricer Combine Technologies to Improve Retail Store…